Whether you’re moving to Somalia forever or for a minimal amount of time, you may want to consider shipping your car through a reliable overseas transport company.
The only way to assure the safety of the vehicle and an easier time complying with the import policy in place is by hiring professionals to supervise the process. They are the only ones with the experience, equipment, cargo ships and experienced specialists that can ship your car to Somalia lawfully.
Residing in another nation without the comforts you’re used to having is extremely nerve-wracking. Not only can you have your own car shipped, but your belongings can enter the country with your car. To do this, you must buy container shipping services. Having your car in Somalia helps you become more familiar with the land every time you jump behind the wheel.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Stay Organized by Creating a Checklist.
Before the transport can even be made, there are some things that you’re held responsible for completing. Of course, employees of the transporter will help you through the preparation process. This is time consuming so call the Embassy of Somalia about a month before the transport date to start collecting proof for import approval early on. The Customs department needs all proof before the shipping date. If everything is shown, a certificate for import approval is given.
Not only must you gather the documentation needed to prove compliance with the import policy, but you’ll need to get the car ready. Preparing the vehicle keeps it even safer during its transport. It also protects the employees taking care of its transport. This is an easy task to complete. Check the fluids, clean the car, fill the tires, leave ¼ or less gas in the fuel tank, and take pictures of the car. The transporter may ask delegate other tasks if obligatory.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory