If getting the most out of your stay in Curacao means having your car with you, contact an international auto transport company. Typically, when we are on vacation it seems like there is never enough time.
We can all attest to the fact that it seems as though it was over just before it started.
Fortunately, international auto transport companies provide reliable shipping solutions. The experts in the industry understand how valuable time is so they make their services available for low rates. You can schedule a ship date easily over the phone or you can stop in at a location closest to home.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents to Prepare for Shipping a Vehicle Overseas.
You can definitely expect delays if you do not have all of your paperwork with you. Customs officials will not release any vehicle unless these documents have been provided. You will want to be sure you stay up to date on the changes that customs make.
It is recommended that you contact customs officials to stay updated. The company that you hire to ship your vehicle should also be able to provide you with this information. Delays create headaches for everyone. So all the necessary measures are taken to ensure a mishap like this does not happen.
- Registration from a country of origin.
- Vehicle purchase invoice.
- Proof of ownership.
- Residence permit.
- Bill of lading.
Document the Condition of Your Vehicle.
Before your car is shipped to Curacao it will undergo a brief inspection. You will need to sign off on the inspection report sheet, but you can request to make changes or add to it. Detailed photographs are the best way to document your car. Make sure to take not of all damages including minor scratches and dents.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?