It is affordable and easy to find a transport company capable of shipping your car out of California and delivered into Costa Rica. All you need to do is find the right overseas transporter to carry out the delivery using the services you prefer. The risks involved in an overseas transport are lessened drastically when you buy services from professionals.
Prior to transporting a car to Costa Rica, the right transport company is needed. Begin looking into the international transporters that are local to you in the states. Find one with years of experience in the industry and a long list of shipping services to get your car safely transported to another country. Have customer service help you with any decisions and don’t hesitate to ask questions before receiving a quote for the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing for Transport the Right Way.
- Contact the Embassy of Costa Rica right after you schedule the transport to take place. Be prepared with paper and a writing utensil. Write down all of the information given to you. It is absolutely imperative that shipping to the country follow the import laws or your vehicle’s import will otherwise be denied.
- Gather all documents requested. Your license, passport, proof of paid tariffs, vehicle title and registration, and proof of residency are all common forms demanded by a foreign country. It doesn’t usually end there. The Customs office often requires other forms of proof such as certification stating the vehicle passed inspection.
- A few days before the scheduled transport, start readying the car. Transport companies will demand that the vehicle is prepped a certain way to lessen any risks associated with long distance transports. The preparation of the car also assures the safety of those conducting the shipping process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?