This year marks the 22nd year of the Four States Mustang Corral Show in Texarkana, TX! All of the cars at the show must be Fords or have Ford engines. Though Mustang’s are the most popular car at this show, the show isn’t just for Mustangs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
There are a few distinct classes of cars that will be at the show. Each has their own scoring criteria:
- Concours: This class of cars are for Mustangs that are thoroughly refurbished and detailed according to MCA rules for authenticity. Cars entered in this category on judged on perfection of MCA rules and points standards, which is different than other categories. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes are awarded based on a percentage of a perfect score.
- Stock Street: This is the basic judging class for restored ’64-’73 Mustangs that are driven frequently and no undercarriage detail. Reproduction parts are allowed if authentic looking and naturally spray painted.
- Daily Driven: This class is for cars that are driven often and are well maintained. These cars will be judged on their condition and cleanliness rather than authenticity.
- Occasional Driver: This is for cars that are driven only occasionally and show minimal wear and tear. These cars will be judged purely on condition and cleanliness.
Dates: April 18th, 2015
Time: 8am – 5pm
Location: Texarkana, TX
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/4statesmustang
Registration: $25 for first vehicle, $20 for each additional vehicle
Sponsors: Sponsors for the event include McLarty Auto Mall, Central Mall, Pull-A-Part Auto Parts, Budget Tire, Bumper to Bumper, Harbor Freight, Kason Transmission, Auto Zone, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Capital One Bank, State Farm Insurance, Bancorp South Bank, General Supply True Value Hardware, Lowe’s Hardware, and more!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?