This year marks the 22nd year of the Four States Mustang Corral Show in Texarkana, TX! All of the cars at the show must be Fords or have Ford engines. Though Mustang’s are the most popular car at this show, the show isn’t just for Mustangs.
There are a few distinct classes of cars that will be at the show. Each has their own scoring criteria:
- Concours: This class of cars are for Mustangs that are thoroughly refurbished and detailed according to MCA rules for authenticity. Cars entered in this category on judged on perfection of MCA rules and points standards, which is different than other categories. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes are awarded based on a percentage of a perfect score.
- Stock Street: This is the basic judging class for restored ’64-’73 Mustangs that are driven frequently and no undercarriage detail. Reproduction parts are allowed if authentic looking and naturally spray painted.
- Daily Driven: This class is for cars that are driven often and are well maintained. These cars will be judged on their condition and cleanliness rather than authenticity.
- Occasional Driver: This is for cars that are driven only occasionally and show minimal wear and tear. These cars will be judged purely on condition and cleanliness.
Dates: April 18th, 2015
Time: 8am – 5pm
Location: Texarkana, TX
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/4statesmustang
Registration: $25 for first vehicle, $20 for each additional vehicle
Sponsors: Sponsors for the event include McLarty Auto Mall, Central Mall, Pull-A-Part Auto Parts, Budget Tire, Bumper to Bumper, Harbor Freight, Kason Transmission, Auto Zone, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Capital One Bank, State Farm Insurance, Bancorp South Bank, General Supply True Value Hardware, Lowe’s Hardware, and more!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.