The act of shipping a classic car is one that should be left to qualified transport specialists, especially if you must have a classic delivered. A classic car must be handled with great care.
If the integrity of the vehicle is harmed, its value will decrease significantly. It’s extremely important to hire a transporter with a positive reputation.
The cost of shipping a classic car is hard to calculate without some details. When you would like to receive a quote from a transporter, call in or fill out the submission form on their website. It’s safe to say that your bike’s shipping services could cost anywhere from $200 to $1000.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Explanation of the Insurance Coverage Provided.
The vehicle owner’s insurance policy will not provide protection during the car’s transport. Transporters are required to purchase their own. They provide this coverage to all customers that purchased shipping services. If an accident or damages occur, they’re repaired and paid for through the shipping company’s insurance agent.
Before your classic car’s shipping process begins, take note of all damages already existing on the car. Take photographs of the automobile from all angles, even the interior. This documentation may come in handy during the car’s final inspection after delivery.
If you spot damages on your classic vehicle after the delivery, inform the transport driver so that they can fill out a report. They will turn this into the transport company after you sign it so they can help you file an insurance claim. The insurance company will pay for any immediate repairs or replacements. For a customer to file an insurance claim after a professional transport isn’t common, yet it’s essential to have this protection just in case.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory