The Cost of Shipping a Car to Switzerland When Open Air Transport Services are Chosen
When you need to ship a car to Switzerland, call upon the assistance of an experienced transport company. They can make the process of sending a car to a foreign nation much easier. A lot of people are concerned with the cost of an auto transport through professionals.
This isn’t something that should cause for much worry. There are shipping options less expensive than others. These are just as reliable as other transport services, especially when free insurance coverage is provided.
It’s hard to put an exact price on the open air shipping process to Switzerland. The transporter will need some information from you before a quote can be given. Even then, remember you’ll have to pay import duties and taxes separately. This can cost more than the transport. Contact the Embassy of Switzerland for the current rates.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About Open Air Transport Services.
Open air services are often referred to as RO/RO shipping or the roll-on/roll-off method. This method of transport gets the car to Switzerland by securing it atop a flatbed ship. The vehicle is open to all weather conditions. However as stated previously, it is protected under the insurance policy.
- RO/RO transport is widely used among dealerships and manufacturers of all vehicle types.
- You can ship multiple vehicles to one location at a time with this shipping service.
- It is the cheapest way to ship a car overseas.
- The vehicle mustn’t have anything in it other than floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire.
- The weight of the vehicle alters the price of shipping.
- This is a cost effective and reliable way to ship a car to Switzerland.
- This shipping service isn’t accepted at all seaports.