What are The Benefits of Hiring a Moving / Auto Transport Company?
Most of us are very excited when relocating to a new house or place, but we also find the process quite stressful. It requires organizing, accounting, and of course, time to make sure we are ready to move. There are a few things that make it a strenuous task:
- Time: Everyone is generally expected to meet deadlines, especially if it has something to do with a profession that requires an immediate transfer of office materials, and of course, the commitment of that person. We often have just 1 rare opportunity, and most of the time, we cannot afford to miss it.
- Manpower: It is always a must to have qualified people help you when it comes to moving. You do not want to ruin or even slightly damage your items. With that idea in mind, these materials need to be in good hands. Transport experts are always willing to help and somehow assure you they will be delivered in their best condition possible (perhaps even surpass your expectations).
- Fragile Items: When it comes to items that are fragile and/or have high sentimental values, it is not an option to take risks. We do not want to put those expensive furniture and belongings into trash bins just because we want to save a few dollars. This may vary depending on the reasons for which we are moving. Is it a personal or a business move? Is the final destination far away or just nearby? Some things need to be considered to make sure there are fewer chances of regrets.
Why International Moving Companies are so Successful
1) Internal movers have networks or channels they operate in, making their actions reliable and safe.
Three regions have been considered as top destinations for movers. These are: Europe, Africa and The Middle East.
Be sure and always anticipate possible expenses when moving to another country, since each state may have different policies on it. Most countries are stringent in implementing these rules.
Whenever you are moving, it is always your responsibility to know what location and rules are being observed and followed.
Legitimate international movers are always available. They offer their contact details online, and any information you may need can be learned on their websites, over the phone or even at their physical locations. Send them your queries to make sure the process goes well.
2) There is no regulatory body governing over international movers
You have to be careful when choosing an international mover. Be aware of the reputation the company has built for itself and of what feedback they receive from their clients before you give them a deal.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire an International Moving Company? The Benefits
- The expertise of such companies: Reliability is non-negotiable when moving. Most of these businesses have numerous skills that built their reputation and their existence. They must live up to this reputation from the moment the agreement is signed to every step of the transfer process. They have to deliver on their promises, so they get to keep their businesses and their customer.
- An organized and quick move: Whenever you need a moving company for a long distance transfer, it will be a hassle to ask help from just anyone. Hire a professional moving company. Let them do their job. They will take good care of your fragile items and give you peace of mind.
- Accountability: Isn't it a good idea to have an assurance your belongings will be delivered in the condition they were in before the move? That is a promise moving companies must commit to. They also offer other extra insurance depending on how expensive or valuable your items are. However, you may want to check the terms usually indicated on the receipt or agreement for the coverage of their insurance just in case.
- Avoid lifting heavy items: Moving companies have the appropriate machines to lift heavy weights. This will save you from possible back pains or even injuries that may happen during the moving process. Let their machines do the lifting. It allows you to save energy and focus on other matters that need your attention.
- Relax: If you have a lot on your plate, you may prefer to exclude moving as part of it. You will be pressured and will not be able to focus on other important matters. Moving companies will take care of this problem.
- Reliability: Everyone's unspoken expectation is reliability. We are disappointed when an agreement is not kept, particularly when we speak about time and quality of work. No matter what the weather condition, professional movers will make sure they are right on time and your items are delivered to the area you requested.
- Your belongings are safe: To take good care of your belongings is their job. They are experienced when it comes to packing valuable items to avoid damage. It could be light, delicate and even heavy cargo. They have dealt with it before.
- Insurance coverage: When it comes to insurance queries, moving companies must provide regular insurance to their clients, so they will get compensated for damages if there are any. They also provide optional add-on insurance. This is because the regular insurance will not provide full reimbursement if any accidents or damages occur. However, getting full insurance for the duration of your move will definitely be more expensive.
- Worry free experience: Professional movers are well-trained, efficient and willing to help you in any way possible to ensure a seamless transaction. They always live up to their promises, and if there are concerns, they have a complaint phone number, so issues are answered quickly. This is done to ease the minds of their clients whenever they take advantage of their services.
- Savings: Cost is an important factor when moving. A lot of materials are needed if you are doing it by yourself. However, if you take your request to a moving company, it will bring all the necessary moving materials, with the price being included in the package.
The Advantages of Using an International Auto Transport Company
- Convenience: The process of relocating your house and vehicle personally is a very disconcerting and tiresome job. However, established auto shippers can help you accomplish it effortlessly. The movers will tend to your vehicle, from collecting it at your current address up to its delivery to the new location.
- Safety: Most people choose to get the service of an auto transport company in shipping their cars because it’s more secure and convenient. Auto movers can assist you in avoiding road related problems, such as car failures, accidents and nature-related roadway issues. They can help you break free from unexpected situations that may happen due to weather conditions, especially during winter. Now, you can have a worry- free journey to your new house because you know your car is transferred safe and sound.
- Added protection: A long distance self –driven move can cause your car to gain a notable increase in its mileage. Especially for older vehicles that have already travelled a long distance, unwanted mileage and the chance of getting your car damaged on your way to your new house is something you may want to avoid. Longer trips can also affect the market price and value of your car by increasing its mileage and damaging it.
- Cheaper: Almost all people assume auto shipping agencies charge too much for their services. However, the total expenses we gather from self-driving, like gas consumption and room accommodations, are far more costly than signing up with a certified auto mover. If you choose an auto moving service, you’ll be billed for a package deal instead of paying numerous expenses that you’ll come across when moving the vehicle personally.
- Legally Compliant: Some states in the US prohibit driving vehicles directly from auction floors or websites. Car owners need to re-register the vehicles with a DMV before they can be allowed on the road. Professional freight agencies are law compliant, and their carriers are allowed to transport vehicles within the same state or to another state. A car purchased from an auction will require the services of a transport company.
- Time Saver: Driving your car over a longer distance can be very tedious and nerve racking. Moving professionals can help remove this anxiety and give you more time to tend to other matters, like your business, organizing your new place, or updating your new billing address for utilities.
- An appropriate carrier: A well-established shipping agency keeps their vehicles well maintained to ensure safety for the vehicles they transport. Regardless of your budget and type of car you want delivered, the shipping agency will have a large selection of vessels you can choose from, be it a single level carrier or a trailer with several levels, an open trailer or enclosed truck. To lessen the chances of an unforeseen incident, it is highly recommended to ship vintage or classic cars in an enclosed truck or in single level trailers. Make sure you have examined all your options before making a choice.
- Insurance: One of the advantages of using auto shipping agencies is the insurance coverage they offer. It's a worry-free service since the company will cover for most things that may happen to your car. A meticulous inspection is done to the vehicle before the service is offered. This is done to determine its current state and to check any existing damage, as the auto shipping company will only be accountable for damages that happen throughout the shipping operation.
- Transport more than 1 automobile: Auto moving agencies offer fast, easy and convenient services, whether you're a private owner, a seller, buyer, a collector of vintage automobiles or a known dealership company. Be it two vehicles or multiple cars, auto moving services can take care of it for you.
Despite popular belief, vintage cars don't always have to be shipped in an enclosed truck. Open trucks and trailers are just as safe as the enclosed ones. Apprehensive and nervous clients normally opt for enclosed trailers for added protection for their vehicles, though it's pricey and harder to book. However, open trucks can be just as effective. With the help of skilled service providers, you can be sure your vehicle will be delivered safely and on time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.