What are The advantages of shipping a car from the US to India?
Having a car shipped to another country isn’t something that can be done without the right equipment and experience. That’s why it is wise to hire a professional international transport company for the job.
Although it is difficult to comply with foreign auto import policies, professional transporters are familiar with the regulations and able to help make sure you meet the guidelines and restrictions set.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Not everyone considers shipping their personal vehicle from the United States to India whenever they plan to relocate. However, the advantages of using shipping services to have your own vehicle for traveling the country are more than worth the cost of the transport.
- Experienced overseas transport services will have the right equipment, trained employees and insurance coverage to assure a successful delivery.
- The transport company will help you obtain all of the proper documentation so that your vehicle can be cleared when it reaches port in India.
- International auto transport is cost effective.
- You can focus on other matters involved with the relocation while your car’s delivery is safely handled by the professionals.
- It will be easier to travel throughout India with your own vehicle than it would be to take public transit. Language and currency barriers make it difficult to leisurely explore.
- The risks involved with the overseas transport are lesser when you allow skilled transporters to carry out the delivery of the vehicle.
- Auto shipping services take much less time to see through a delivery. Some transporters even offer high priority services for faster ship times.
- Your shipping company will make sure that the car complies with India’s auto import policy. You may also want to call the Embassy of India a few weeks before the transport begins. They will give you all the information you need.