Safe And Reliable Teller County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is paramount that you choose a good carrier to ship your vehicle. Among the things you should look for is the carrier’s legitimacy, depicted by its US DOT number assigned to it upon registration with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). You should also be keen to find out other client’s two cents on the carrier firm’s services. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is a legit car shipping firm, having not only registered by the FMCSA, but also recognized by the Colorado Department of Transportation. Yes, we are Colorado’s number one carrier firm for shipping autos to or from all its 64 counties, among them being Teller County.
Here’s why we are the best in shipping cars to or from Teller County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Teller County to Oklahoma City||$468||624 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Teller County to Dallas||$570||760 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Teller County to Minneapolis||$609||1015 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Teller County||$663||1106 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Teller County||$778||1298 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Teller County to Seattle||$832||1387 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Teller County to Washington, D.C.||$1008||1680 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Teller County to Jacksonville||$1059||1766 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have a comprehensive scope of service
Our scope of service is incomparable. From the major cities of Cripple Creek, Victor, and Woodland Park, to Green Mountain Falls Town and the census-designated regions of Divide, Florissant, Goldfield, and Midland. No region is too remote for us to offer our services to.
We also undertake shipping cars to or from Teller County at intrastate level. Colorado has 64 counties. We can comfortably ship your vehicle to each and every one of them. Our busiest intrastate shipments however are around the counties neighboring Teller. They include Douglas, Jefferson, El Paso, Fremont, and Park County.
Our Teller County auto shipping services also stretch beyond Colorado to the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan through US Route 24. From those specific states, we can branch off to the rest of the states in America.
Services enjoyed by our Teller County clientele
- Single and multi-car shipping: We serve all cadres of clients. We serve individuals, college students, millennials, and households shipping maybe one or two vehicles. We also serve motor show organizers, auto dealers, contractors, and multinational companies shipping fleets of vehicles and heavy machinery. Moreover, we can work out a cost and time-effective schedule for shipping multiple cars to different locations. No job is too big for us to handle.
- Door to door services: We are well versed with Teller County. We can come to your location and ship your vehicle right from your front porch. No matter the destination, we shall make sure we deliver the car to the driveway or into the home garage if you wish.
- Pick-up/drop off: Should you be on the road or visiting Teller County, we can drop your car off at a safe and reliable car depot/terminal for you to pick up at your convenience.
We’d like to hear from you!
Did we interest you? We have so much more to offer as far as shipping cars to or from Teller County services. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. operates a 24/7 schedule. Contact us today for reliable auto shipping services.
Zip codes included in Teller County
- ZIP Code 80813 - Cripple Creek
- ZIP Code 80814 - Divide
- ZIP Code 80816 - Florissant
- ZIP Code 80860 - Victor
- ZIP Code 80863 - Woodland Park
- ZIP Code 80866 - Woodland Park
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com