There are all sorts of benefits to shipping a car to France inside of a container. This method of shipping is recommended for anyone moving out of the U.S. or anyone spending and extended period of time out of the country.The reason for that is because you can store household goods inside of the extra space in the container and your vehicle as well.
The reason for that is because you can store household goods inside of the extra space in the container and your vehicle as well.
With the roll on roll off method, you are prohibited from placing personal possessions inside of the vehicle. Before the ship date, all of your property must be removed and shipped by some other means. If you are only spending a short vacation in another country, this is the best choice you could make.
The roll on roll off method also requires shippers to have their car repaired if it has any leaks. Oil or gas leaks will damage the ship and could potentially damage the other cargo. The roll on roll off method is safe and reliable, but your vehicle will be exposed to weather conditions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Much Does International Auto Transport Cost?
The cost for international shipping is an easy number to calculate, but be sure to collect quotes from at least three different companies. Distance, the make, and model and the method of shipping are all factors that come into play when determining how much it will cost to ship a car. There are also some extra fees that the shipper might have to pay to enter into the country. Call the Embassy of France to learn of the current tax rates.
Preparing Your Car for Transport.
- Wash dirt and deposits from the vehicle.
- Make sure the security alarm is disabled.
- Make sure the gas reading is not higher than ¼ of a tank of gas.
- Document the condition of your vehicle.
- Make sure the vehicle is operable.
- Lock the vehicle before it is loaded onto the ship.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?