Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Taylor, Michigan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Taylor Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Part of the Downriver area of the Detroit Metropolitan zone, Taylor is a city in Michigan’s Wayne County with a population of 65,000. Taylor is home to Heritage Park, which has sports fields, an animal petting farm, and a historical village. Heritage Park also plays host to several annual festival and events in the area.
Visit us here for more information about this area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Taylor to Indianapolis||$275||275 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Taylor to Washington, D.C.||$384||513 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Taylor to Nashville||$392||523 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Taylor||$428||571 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New Orleans to Taylor||$633||1055 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Taylor||$825||1375 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Taylor to Salt Lake City||$989||1649 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Taylor to Los Angeles||$1133||2267 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Taylor Vehicle Transport Companies
- Disable Alarm Systems – This is a requirement of every auto transport company since it can cause significant holdups during delivery. If there are circumstances in which an alarm cannot be inactivated, it’s important to communicate this information with the company as early in the process as possible.
- Special Instructions – If a vehicle has any sort of quirks or mechanical issues, it should be mentioned to the driver prior to pickup. This includes things like trouble starting or any specific mechanical problems that the driver may have to deal with when moving the vehicle on and off of the transport carrier.
- Fuel Level – Requirements may vary slightly from company to company, but most car shippers will request that a vehicle’s gas tank be no more than 1/8 to 1/4 full before being loaded onto the trailer. It may not seem like a big deal to ship a car with a half tank of gas, but when multiplied by 6, 8, or 10 cars, the resulting cost of transport is affected.
For more information visit the City of Taylor official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Taylor Auto Transport Companies Directory
A nationwide and international auto transport company, United Road moves cars for dealerships, auctions, private collectors and more. With on time delivery and quality customer service, they are a great local car shipping service.
10701 Middlebelt Rd.
Romulus, MI 48174
Great American Auto Transport
A nationwide auto shipping company that transports vehicles to all 50 states, Great American offers a wide variety of options and provides free quotes through their online form. The have both enclosed and open-air auto transport available.
8840 Cloverlawn St.
Detroit, MI 48204
Reliable Carriers Inc
With over 50 years of industry experience, Reliable Carriers out of Canton are a great option for local and long distance auto transport. They specialize in long distance, enclosed car shipping and delivery to the lower 48 states and Canada.
41555 Koppernick Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
Taylor Auto Transport Resources
Michigan Car Clubs – Find clubs throughout the state for car and truck collectors and enthusiasts. Taylor’s own Pure American Muscle Car Club is listed in this helpful statewide directory.
Storing A Car For winter – A helpful step by step guide from Car and Driver that details everything you’ll need to know about caring for and storing your car during the winter.
Taylor includes ZIP codes