Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Taylor County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Taylor County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The auto shipping industry is just as competitive as any other service industry is, especially in the 21st Century. With just a couple of legalities like licensing by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, a new carrier firm is born. Today, there are hundreds of car shipping companies accessible with a few clicks of the internet. A-1 Auto Transport however, is not your average everyday carrier. We boast of 25 years of experience under our belts and the most comprehensive service mix you can find in Kentucky. This is why clients from Taylor County have bestowed us the honor of being their number one pick when shipping cars to or from Taylor County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Taylor County to Indianapolis||$200||200 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Taylor County to Memphis||$347||347 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Taylor County to Washington, D.C.||$465||620 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Taylor County||$591||789 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Taylor County||$643||1073 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Taylor County||$736||982 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Taylor County||$1048||1747 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Taylor County to Los Angeles||$1057||2115 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Young, carrier firms with little experience often come short in resources. Due to this, they limit their scope of service to only delivering cars to clients in the large city. They do this so as to not put a strain on their resources. Sadly, clients from small-town counties like Taylor County get sidelined. This puts a strain on these clients as they are tasked with making arrangements to pick the car from a drop off point in the city. However, for the right and full experience when shipping cars to or from Taylor County, experienced and resourceful firms are the best option; firms like A-1 Auto Transport.
We serve all locations within the 277 square miles that make up Taylor County. We serve the areas and environs of Acton, Bengal, Black Gnat, Campbellsville, Elk Horn, Finey, Hatcher, Hobson, Mannsville, Merrimac, Saloma, Spurlington and Yuma. We also serve clients from the neighboring Marion County, Casey County, Adair County, Green County and LaRue County, which are the immediate neighbors of Taylor County.
- Open Carrier services: Open carriers are the default for shipping sedans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, RVs, and some motorcycles. It is the cheapest option as their availability is more certain compared to enclosed carriers. Moreover, an open carrier is unconfined in space in comparison to enclosed carriers. For this reason, we can ship several assorted vehicles in one shipment.
- Enclosed carrier services: These are the default for shipping high-end and exotic vehicles. Such cars are costly in nature and as such, should be handled with extra care. Enclosed carriers offer protection against extreme weather, twigs and pebbles that may scrape the paintjob or crack the car’s windshield during transportation. They also offer privacy from prying eyes.
- Door to door services: Some addresses may be remote, posing a challenge to home delivery. A-1 Auto Transport however strives to capitalize on client satisfaction. If our carriers can make it to your address, we shall deliver your car at your doorstep.
Get in touch!
We run a 24/7 service so you can enjoy the best there is in Kentucky when shipping cars to or from Taylor County. Simply get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport today!
Zip codes included in Taylor County
- ZIP Code 42718 – Campbellsville
- ZIP Code 42719 – Campbellsville
- ZIP Code 42733 – Elk Horn
- ZIP Code 42758 – Mannsville