Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Taft, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Taft is a city on the extreme edge of the San Joaquin Valley in southern California. It is among the few remaining cities whose economy purely thrives on income from its still-active oil reserve. Major manufacturing and assembly industries set shop in Taft due to the availability of fuel. Downtown Taft is known for a biker’s lounge, local pubs, diners and the popular Taft Fox Theater. Both private and commercial clients from Taft trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a well-established carrier firm having perfected the art of shipping different types of autos over the last 25+ years with our comprehensive service mix considered the best for shipping cars to or from Taft.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Taft to Los Angeles||$119||119 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Taft to Seattle||$619||1032 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Taft to Albuquerque||$624||832 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Taft to Portland||$644||859 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Taft||$881||1469 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Taft to Memphis||$1102||1837 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Taft||$1136||2841 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Taft||$1142||2857 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Taft
Part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy is provision of tailored services. We personalize the car shipping experience to several factors. These include the client’s needs, budget, the type of car, availability of terminal points in their locale and the state of the road network serving their region. This way, we are able to guarantee deluxe services and timely deliveries across every community when shipping cars to or from Taft.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors and other commercial clients in Taft get to enjoy professional shipping for their engineering and construction heavy equipment. We transport bulldozers, excavators, back hoes, cranes, hydraulic forklifts, gear, engines, turbines, truck loaders and concrete mixers among others. Each equipment in our care is covered under a heavy freight insurance policy which protects them against damage or loss. We also have a reliable team of experts that are well-trained in handling such equipment, including those that have to be dismantled before they can be shipped. Read more about our shipping techniques and discounts here.
- Freight shipping services: A-1 Auto Transport’s freight shipping services cater for mining supplies and equipment, industrial and office supplies, refrigerated cargo, distribution services and general cargo hauling.
Clients choose from the following three freight shipping options:
- Intermodal freight: This option is recommended when shipping freight internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container that offers extra protection against weather. Intermodal containers also make it easy to transfer load from a cargo ship to a long haul and vice versa.
- Truck Load (TL): This option is recommended when shipping extremely large cargo and sensitive cargo like those that need refrigeration. We reserve an entire freight truck for such load.
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This is the recommended option for clients shipping load that barely fills up an entire freight truck.
We offer reasonable prices depending on the type and size of the load.
- Military and armed forces shipping
Are you a personnel of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Special Forces or the Coast Guard? We offer discounted military an armed forces car shipping services! We ship any type of privately owned vehicle registered under your name. We also extend the service to the immediate family and beneficiaries of military men and women. Click here to view the military vehicle shipping requirements and discounts.
Types of cars we transport
We ship sedans, motorcycles, heavy equipment, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, jet skis, RVs and motorhomes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car, which includes clothes, electronics, shopping items, appliances, etc. Also, remove all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players or external speakers.
- Have the car washed before the day of shipping, as a car hauler’s inspection relies on how visible the pre-existing damages are.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the short movements involved with car hauling.
- Disable the car alarm, as the car is completely safe onboard our carriers.
- Perform a car maintenance check, which involves fixing any leaks, properly inflating all tires, ensuring that the car battery is in good condition and filling up all fluids to their recommended levels.
- Take clear pictures of each side of the car and keep them as your personal record of the car’s condition before shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why opt for our services?
We speak app!
A-1 Auto Transport’s official mobile app gives you access to all our information on demand, and also simplifies the process of placing your order for shipping cars to or from Taft. Download for free for either iPhone or Android device.