Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sylvania, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sylvania Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sylvania is a rural town located in northeastern Alabama, in DeKalb County. It is home to the 120-acre DeKalb County Lake which offers various water-based recreational activities such as fishing, boating, paddling, and many more. The lake grounds offer facilities such as camping grounds with hookups, bait shops, and boat launching pads. The town also has annual events such as the Labor Day Festivals that brings local talent together, great food, business, and plain old fun. If you are looking to relocating or shipping cars to or from Sylvania, partner with us for convenient, efficient and affordable services. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most trusted names in auto shipping. We have served people the world over for over 25 years. We always get the job done on time and in the right way.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New Orleans to Sylvania||447$||447 miles||2-4 days|
|Sylvania to Jacksonville||471$||471 miles||2-4 days|
|Columbus to Sylvania||388$||517 miles||2-4 days|
|Sylvania to Chicago||465$||620 miles||3-5 days|
|Pittsburgh to Sylvania||491$||655 miles||3-5 days|
|Sylvania to Philadelphia||591$||788 miles||3-5 days|
|Sylvania to Las Vegas||1108$||1847 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Sylvania||1248$||2495 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Sylvania
The town covers an area of about 8.6 square miles. Thanks to our team of dedicated and motivated workforce, we offer seamless shipping to all areas in the town. The most common routes we use when shipping cars to or from Sylvania are Alabama State Highway 75, County Roads 27 and 112. Other areas adjacent to Sylvania that we ship to or from include Fort Payne, Scottsboro, Albertville, Gadsden, Huntsville, and Jacksonville in Alabama, Fort Oglethorpe, Rome, Cedartown, Calhoun and Dalton in Georgia, Chattanooga, East Ridge, Red Bank and East Brainerd in Tennessee.
We offer lots of quality shipping services that cater for every individual. There are various modes and transportation, including:
- Door to door shipping: When you hire door to door transport service, your vehicle will be picked up at your doorstep and delivered to any location you want. This service is the most convenient because you, as the customer, don’t need to worry about anything about the process. You even get to interact with the driver handling your order.
- Shipping for snowbirds: During the winter season, there are many people who migrate to warmer regions to get away from the cold. Since the traffic flow is huge, we offer discounts that bring down the cost of shipping that particular season. You can take advantage of this and ship as many items as you want at the discounted rates.
- Shipping for students: When college re-opens there are many freshmen students who would wish to travel to their new schools using their vehicles. You can ship with us for a discounted price. We save you from the hassle of having to drive over long distances on unfamiliar roads.
Types of vehicles we ship
Thanks to our arsenal of state-of-the-art shipping equipment, we can accommodate any type of vehicle. Some of the most frequent vehicles we ship to Sylvania include:
- Fishermen and recreational thrill seekers hire boat transport services to Sylvania. We have supplied numerous boats that were of different sizes to the area. We have over 20 years of boat shipping experience.
- Jet Ski shipping. If you own a jet ski then the experience of a rented one pales in comparison to riding your own. We have the necessary equipment to haul the differently sized jet skis.
- RVs and motorhomes. An RV provides you with all the comfort of a home while you are out camping. Driving them over long distances isn’t cheap though. They have a very poor gas to mileage ratio meaning you will have to part with a considerable sum if you plan on going on a long journey. We offer specialized RV shipping at a very considerable cost.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Ensure your car is properly serviced. Any leaks should be plugged, fluids replenished, tire pressure checked and the battery fully charged.
- Remove personal and loose items. Your car should be free of any personal item before you hand it over for shipping. It prevents them from being damaged or stolen.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Wash your car and document any cosmetic damages. Taking picture offers clear evidence should a dispute arise.
- Deactivate parking passes and toll tags. They will only accumulate charges as your vehicle is shipped through the toll stations.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Run down your vehicles gas tank to about the quarter level.
Why ship with us?
With over 25 years of shipping experience, there is no shipping order that we cannot fulfill. We have the necessary machinery, enough resources, and the zeal to serve our customers. Ship with A-1 Auto Transport!
Get in touch with us on 1-800-452-2880 for any additional information on shipping cars to or from Sylvania.