- Safe And Reliable Sumter County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Sumter County
- Services We Offer You
- Ship With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Sumter County
Safe And Reliable Sumter County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers first class automobile transportation services in Sumter County. Our car shipping services are intended to make your vehicle moving experience stress-free. We have knowledgeable shipping professionals that hold your hand every step of the way and make sure everything goes as planned. Residents living in other parts of Georgia can also access our quality services at an affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Sumter County||$350||350 miles||2-4 days|
|New Orleans to Sumter County||$456||456 miles||2-4 days|
|Sumter County to Raleigh||$483||483 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Sumter County||$551||735 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumter County to New York||$720||961 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Sumter County||$918||1530 miles||5-7 days|
|Sumter County to Salt Lake City||$1008||2016 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Sumter County||$1112||2780 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Sumter County
Our drivers have mastered the road network in the 493 square mile area making it convenient to move vehicles to and from the county. We use a number of roads to access Sumter County. The common ones are U.S. Route 19 and 280. These roads make it easier and faster to connect to various locations when shipping cars to or from Sumter County.
Apart from using major highways to connect to the county, we also use state routes 3, 27, 30, 45, 49, 118, 153, 195, 228, 271, 308, and 377. Our truck drivers also use the roads that crisscross the state of Georgia to ship vehicles to other counties namely Macon County to the northeast, Dooly County to the east, Crisp County to the southeast, Lee County to the south, Terrell County to the southwest, Webster County to the west, Marion County to the northwest and Schley County to the north.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Services we offer you
Our services are ideal for shipping cars to or from Sumter County in a timely manner. Some of the services designed to meet the needs of vehicle owners are highlighted below.
- Truck shipping: We are a certified truck shipping company and can safely move different types and sizes of trucks in the US or farther locations. Our drivers ensure that the trucks are well secured on flat bed trucks to prevent any movement or damage during transportation.
- Motorcycle shipping: Whether you are shipping a Harley Davidson or a regular motorcycle, we have the right shipping options for you. We ship motorbikes nationwide and overseas by container, crate, open air carriers and enclosed carriers. Our motorcycle shipping rates are also pocket-friendly.
- Multiple car shipping: Do you need to ship multiple cars to your dealership in another state? We can do it for you at an affordable rate. We have a number of transport trailers that can haul more than one car at a go and deliver them at your preferred location safe and sound.
Ship with us!
Shipping cars to or from Sumter County is possible when working with a reputable vehicle moving company. A-1 Auto Transport has been transporting vehicles for over two decades with positive reviews. We have a fleet of trucks that can ship cars nationwide and abroad. To book our services or get a free online quote, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Sumter County
|31709- Americus||31719- Americus||31743- De Soto||31780- Plains|
|31711- Andersonville||31735- Cobb||31764- Leslie|