Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Summit, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Summit Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sitting just a few miles from St. Louis and Tulsa, Summit offers a small town appeal for people who would still love to have some big city convenience. It is part of the lands in northern Arkansas that were previously inhabited by Native Indian tribes for centuries. A time comes when you need to find a reliable service for shipping cars to or from Summit. A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of solutions to meet your needs.
Areas covered in Summit
From the US 62 to the AR 14 and 202, or the nearby state and national highways, A-1 Auto Transport knows the best way to deliver your vehicle. We have operations running across all the 50 states of the union.
Transport services offered in Summit
Choosing from a variety of available solutions might seem overwhelming, especially for newbie shippers. A-1 Auto Transport makes it simple by offering everything under one roof. Enclosed shipping offers better care for high-end vehicles while in transit. We have trucks fitted with first-class security features:
- A fully covered carriage to shield the cars from the elements.
- Hydraulic lift gates to make room for cars with low ground clearance.
- Air-ride suspension systems to allow for smooth rides on rough roads.
A-1 Auto Transport will help you navigate the complex processes involved in international shipping in several ways:
- We will help you to clear with customs at the entry and exit ports.
- We have an affordable transport solution using the RoRo
- We can secure the vehicles using shipping containers.
- You may choose to send the cars by air or by sea.
As people seek better shipping experiences and transportation depots dwindle in number, door-to-door shipping becomes the most convenient solution. We can pick up the vehicle from anywhere that you send us and deliver to any convenient point. Dropping off the vehicle or collecting it from a transportation depot is cheaper than having it picked up or delivered to your residence. A-1 Auto Transport keeps a wide network of transportation depots across Arkansas for convenient terminal-to-terminal shipping. Open-air shipping is the poster child of vehicle transportation. You will probably come across an open trailer along the freeways. Our trucks can carry 8-10 cars at once, which helps to lower the cost to ship. We also have a reliable moving service that covers all regions in the U.S. as well as other parts of the world. We can confidently serve professionals, households, college students, and private corporations.
Types of cars that we ship
We can move all kinds of automobiles when it comes to shipping cars to or from Summit, whether it’s a motorcycle or a boat.
How to prepare the vehicle for shipping
- Give the car a thorough wash on the inside and outside. It will make it easy to inspect for possible dents and scratches. Make sure that you write notes on your findings and take photographs of all sides, clearly showing the existing cosmetic damage.
- There are items that you shouldn’t ship in the car such as your valuables, detachable music systems, GPS, aftermarket DVD players, and LCD screens. You should make special arrangements with the transport company if you have to move some of your personal belongings as well.
- Make sure that you don’t fill up the gas tank. Neither should you leave it empty because it will make it hard for the transporter to drive it on or off the truck. We recommend that you keep about 1/4 for the trip.
- Remove the loose and hanging items on the exterior; luggage racks, bike racks, ski racks, spoilers, fog lights, and ground effects should all come off.
- Keep the mechanical parts in good shape so that the driver finds it easy to handle the vehicle. Make sure that there are no oil leaks and you have a fully charged battery. Keep the tires well inflated and all the fluids topped off.
- Remove the parking passes and toll tags so that the vehicle does not run unnecessary charges while in transit.
- Collect all the necessary information for shipping cars to or from Summit. The local DMV is one of the best places that you can start.
About A-1 Auto Transport
Knowing that you have qualified professionals handling your vehicle helps to keep you at ease throughout the shipping process. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. We have highly competitive prices and include insurance and GPS tracking on all our services.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.