Each year, thousands of motorcycles are transported by professional Summerville shipping services without incident. The most reliable way to get a motorcycle to its destination is to take advantage of one of the variety of options available. Customers looking to ship a motorcycle can choose a transport option based on what is most convenient and cost effective for their shipping needs.
There are some people who believe that their motorcycle is in no better care in anyone else hands but their own. In fact, there are services out there that treat transporting a motorcycle like handling an infant. Usually, a shipping service can provide the customer with greater care for their bike than they can offer themselves. Transporting a motorcycle to heavily populated cities is tricky business. For an experienced expert who handles the shipping of motorcycles on a daily basis, even the heaviest of traffic isn’t an issue. Professional shipping services train their employees to deliver bikes with great care. They will take precautions to avoid any possible obstacles during the shipping process.
There are many things that can go wrong on the highway that can damage a motorcycle. From potholes, fog and heavy traffic it is clear the risk level is greatly increased for someone inexperienced in shipping a motorcycle. For a low cost, a representative of the motorcycle transport company can provide a method of shipping that will not fail to meet the customers’ expectations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepping a Bike for Its Journey.
- Clean any dirt and deposits off of the motorcycle.
- Remove any loose objects or accessories that may damage the paint while the bike is in transit.
- Immobilize the alarm system if the motorcycle is equipped with one.
- Check tire pressure, fluids and battery.
- Gas reading should be filled no higher than ¼ tank.
- Document and list any preexisting damages to the motorcycle.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?