Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Summerdale, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Summerdale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A small, sleepy town that is just minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico, Summerdale is located in Baldwin County in the southwest corner of Alabama. It is an agricultural town that is known for its peanuts. The town offers a simple, rural way of life but with the comforts of a big city. The residents are welcoming and will make you feel like part of the community within hours of getting here. It is home to the Naval Outlying Field which is a military airport with three paved runways. Shipping cars to or from Summerdale and other neighboring areas is now affordable, thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. You no longer have to part with an arm and a leg to get your vehicle from point A to B. Our rates are fair and our services are fast and of high quality. If you are in doubt of what we can offer, just check the positive feedback we get from people who have shipped with us and all your fears will go away. We have been operating for over 25 years, making us one of the most qualified companies to handle your shipment.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Summerdale||331$||331 miles||2-4 days|
|Summerdale to Tampa||378$||504 miles||2-4 days|
|Cleveland to Summerdale||728$||971 miles||3-5 days|
|Summerdale to Milwaukee||610$||1017 miles||4-6 days|
|Summerdale to Albany||804$||1340 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Summerdale||1006$||1677 miles||5-7 days|
|Summerdale to Salt Lake City||1121$||1868 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Summerdale||1025$||2049 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Summerdale
In order to make timely deliveries, you need to have a few things working in your favor; a dedicated workforce, brilliant strategy, good roads and good weather. A-1 Auto Transport has put in a lot of effort in mapping its transport routes in order to effectively fulfill its obligation to its customers. We normally use Alabama State Highway 59 and County Road 32 when we are shipping cars to or from Summerdale. The other areas adjacent to Summerdale that we ship to include towns and cities such as Fairhope, Daphne, Bellview, Myrtle Grove, Mobile, West Pensacola, Ensley, Warrington, Brent, Prichard, Ferry Pass, Pensacola, Saraland, Moss Point, and Pascagoula.
Services we offer
There are various shipping options for our customers to choose from. They include:
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Enclosed/covered shipping
- Open-air shipping
- Port to port shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- International moving
- Domestic moving
- Interstate car towing
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Multi-car shipping
- Military POV shipping
Types of vehicles we transport
There’s literally no type of vehicle we can’t ship. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to ship the different shaped vehicles both safely and on time. Here are a few types of vehicles that we often ship:
- Salvaged cars. Shipping salvaged vehicles differs from shipping fully operable cars. They require specialized equipment such as forklifts and cranes to load and unload them from the carriers. We ensure that every loose item is tapped down before we commence with the move.
- Non-op cars. You may have bought a vehicle online that doesn’t run and intend to fix up in your shop. We offer specialized transport services that can get your vehicle from the auction, straight to your doorstep.
- All-terrain vehicles. We have the capability of shipping these types of vehicles from any state in America and even abroad. We only use the right skids and ties to load and secure them on top of carriers.
- Electric and alternative fuel cars. The company has shipped numerous electric and even hydrogen-powered vehicles. Unlike our competitors, we do not charge extra to transport these types of vehicles. Some auto shippers charge extra for these lithium-ion powered vehicles citing the risks that come with the battery packs.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
There are certain steps that you should take to ensure that your vehicle does not experience any delays during the shipping process. Some of these steps include:
- Removing all personal items and any loose or aftermarket installation. Remove items such as DVD players, bike rails, GPS navigation systems etc. to avoid the risk of getting damaged or theft.
- Service your car.
- Document all scratches, dings, dents and any other damage.
- Disable your alarm.
- Run your vehicle’s gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Disable parking passes and toll tags.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
For a comprehensive and stress-free shipping experience; ship with At A-1 Auto Transport. We honor our delivery deadlines and we offer quality services.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Summerdale, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up or to get a free, no obligation to buy quote.