Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sumiton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sumiton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Sumiton is located in Walker County with part of its territory extending into Jefferson County, central Alabama. It was previously named ‘Summit’ due to its high elevation but the name was later changed to Sumiton. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Sumiton and other areas throughout the United States for the past 25 years. We have grown to become one of the leading brands in auto shipping. We serve customers from all the 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska. We will ship your vehicle safely, in the agreed time-frame and at a very affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Sumiton||178$||178 miles||1-2 days|
|Sumiton to Charlotte||417$||417 miles||2-4 days|
|Sumiton to Detroit||542$||722 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumiton to Miami||626$||835 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumiton to San Antonio||665$||886 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Sumiton||967$||1612 miles||5-7 days|
|Phoenix to Sumiton||982$||1636 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Sumiton||1250$||2499 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Sumiton
Since our incorporation, we have expanded our operations to areas that never had shipping services. Our asset lies in our staff. We have one of the most experienced workforces in the industry. They are always focused, trustworthy, and will go to great lengths to make sure that your shipment is safely delivered to its destination. The most frequent routes we use when shipping cars to or from Sumiton are U.S. Highway 78 and Interstate 22. Some of the other cities and town around Sumiton that we ship to include Jasper, Gardendale, Pleasant Grove, Fairfield, Hueytown, Birmingham, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Irondale, Bessemer, Vestavia Hills, Trussville, Hoover, Cullman, and Leeds.
Our company offers one of the most comprehensive shipping catalogs in the industry with a wide variety of options to choose from. Some of them include:
- Dealer to dealer shipping: This entails shipping many vehicles at a go. Since auto dealers need to constantly keep their inventories at healthy levels, we are capable of offering scheduled deliveries. You, as the auto dealer, will receive discounts which you can pass on to your customers.
- Door to door pick-up, drop off: This service relieves the customer of the responsibility of having to drop off his/her vehicle to a terminal or depot. A driver will be sent to your location to pick your car up and ship it to your preferred location. Another advantage of this service is that you get to see and interact with the person shipping your vehicle. You can give them extra instructions and you will get to witness how your vehicle will be handled. This service is mainly used by people shipping exotic, luxury, high-end, and classic cars.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Although this service is relatively cheaper than the door to door transport, it does not have the same convenience. You, as the customer, will have to drop off and pick-up your vehicle to and from terminals. The ordeal is not convenient for people who are shipping vehicles that do not run.
- Port to port shipping: This service is almost similar to the terminal to terminal one in that the customer has to drop off and pick-up his vehicle but it slightly differs in that; they are delivered and picked up from shipping ports. The service offered is shipping the vehicle from one port to the other. It also requires the car owner to be familiar with port clearing procedures.
Vehicles we ship
Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Salvaged vehicles
- Golf carts
- Sports utility vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Service utility vehicles
- Go-carts, buggies, and quads
- Electric vehicles
- Classic cars
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
For the shipping process to be a success, there are certain tasks you ought to carry out on the vehicle. Here are a few things you need to execute:
- Fix all leaks. This is done by taking your vehicle for servicing. Have the mechanic replenish your fluid levels, check tire pressure, and ensure that battery is fully charged.
- Remove all aftermarket installations and personal items. Removing them from your car ensures that there are no delays and also lowers the risk of them being damaged or stolen.
- Disable parking passes and toll tags. If left on, they just accumulate charges as the car is being shipped.
- Take pictures of any cosmetic damages on your car as evidence should a dispute arise.
- Make extra copies of your vehicle’s keys.
- Deactivate the car alarm system.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
There are very few auto shipping companies that can surpass our level of service delivery. We go out of our way to ensure that you have the most pleasant shipping experience that money can buy. Ship with us and feel the difference.
People who are interested in shipping cars to or from Sumiton can call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.