Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Suffolk (County), Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Suffolk (County) Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Safe and reliable shipping is the mantra that A-1 Auto Transport stands by when serving the people in Suffolk and the greater area of Virginia. We focus on making vehicle moving much easier and faster for our clients across the fifty states in the US. We have a large fleet of trucks that comprises of various types of trailers that can be used by those shipping to near and far off places. Also, our team has car shipping experience of over twenty years making us an ideal partner for vehicle owners all over the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Suffolk to New York||$381||381 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Atlanta to Suffolk||$408||544 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Suffolk to Boston||$445||594 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Salem to Suffolk||$459||612 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Suffolk to Omaha||$799||1333 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Antonio to Suffolk||$933||1556 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Suffolk to Colorado Springs||$1040||1734 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Suffolk||$1071||2679 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Suffolk
Suffolk is a popular destination for vehicle owners that want their cars moved for personal or commercial use. We have an experienced team of drivers that make shipping cars to or from Suffolk to most parts of the 429 square mile area stress-free. The city of Suffolk is served by Interstate 664 that passes through the northern part of the city and extends to its neighbors. We also use U.S. Highways 13, 17, 58, 258 and 460 which lead to many of the metropolitan areas in the independent city.
In addition to Suffolk, we also extend our services to accommodate the requests of residents living in nearby cities like Norfolk, Portsmouth and Chesapeake. We also ship vehicles to adjacent counties that surround Suffolk on very side. These border counties include Isle of Wight County and Southampton County in Virginia; Camden County and Gates County in North Carolina. To access some of these cities and counties, we use Virginia State Route 10 and other available for roads.
The services we offer
Our service portfolio for shipping cars to or from Suffolk is designed to meet the needs of individuals and companies moving cars nationwide. Some of these services are:
- RV shipping: Shipping RVs can be overwhelming when you attempt to do it on your own. Fortunately, there are professionals that can help you move it safely and within the shortest time. We are an auto shipper that regularly moves RVs to the fifty states in the US including Hawaii and Alaska. The large vehicles are transported on flatbed trucks that can accommodate them over short and long distances. Also, shipping RVs is quite affordable when you hire A-1 Auto Transport.
- Non-operable car shipping: Vehicles that are not operating at their optimum often require specialized services when they are being shipped from one location to another. Thankfully, we have been moving such vehicles for over twenty years and can ship your non-op car to any part of the US. Our drivers use both covered and uncovered trailers to ship the vehicles safely. It does not matter the size of your non-operable vehicle, we will ship it on your behalf.
A-1 Auto Transport is passionate about shipping cars to or from Suffolk and the entire US. We also move vehicles to overseas locations at reasonable rates. Contact us today to get a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Suffolk
- 23432 Chuckatuck
- 23433 Crittenden
- 23435 Driver
- 23437 Holland
- 23432 Suffolk
- 23433 Suffolk
- 23434 Suffolk
- 23435 Suffolk
- 23436 Suffolk
- 23437 Suffolk
- 23438 Suffolk
- 23439 Suffolk
- 23438 Whaleyville