Safe And Reliable Strafford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Car shipping is an art that we have perfected over the last 25 years. We handle different types of automotives including special condition autos like inoperable and salvaged cars. Years of experience have equipped us with knowledge and skill of different techniques that work for different autos. A sophisticated RV requires more prepping and care compared to a simple sedan. Wrecked cars on the other hand require special tools to be shipped. One can put their trust on experience, and that is how A-1 Auto Transport is the number one trusted carrier firm in New Hampshire. We serve all 10 counties of New Hampshire including Strafford County. We are committed to offering satisfactory services to all clients when shipping cars to or from Strafford County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Strafford County to Boston||$80||80 miles||1-2 days|
|Minneapolis to Strafford County||$877||1462 miles||4-6 days|
|Strafford County to Miami||$934||1557 miles||5-7 days|
|Strafford County to Oklahoma City||$1054||1757 miles||5-7 days|
|Strafford County to Dallas||$1100||1834 miles||5-7 days|
|Houston to Strafford County||$1149||1915 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Strafford County||$1113||2782 miles||7-9 days|
|Portland to Strafford County||$1262||3154 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How we are the best
We tailor our services to match the type of auto being shipped. We ship sedans, vans, trucks, SUVs, electric cars, hybrid cars, alternative fuel vehicles, motorhomes, ATVs, motorcycles, high-end vehicles as well as heavy equipment like tractors and bulldozers. Additionally, we tailor the service to best serve the client according to their locale. This way, we are able to deliver cars right to the client’s doorstep using the shortest available routes. It also makes it easier to triangulate the closest car depot to drop the car off under terminal delivery.
We serve all areas when shipping cars to or from Strafford County including Dover, Rochester, Somersworth, Barrington, Durham, Farmington, Lee, Madbury, Middleton, Milton, New Durham, Rollinsford, Strafford, Milton Mills, Bo Lake Village, Center Strafford, East Rochester, Gonic, North Rochester and Place. We also serve clients from the immediate adjacent counties, which include Carroll, York, Rockingham, Merrimack and Belknap County.
- Salvaged car shipping: Most carrier firms shy away from shipping salvaged vehicles because of two things; insurance constraint and lack of relevant equipment. Salvaged vehicles are fragile. Loose parts often have to be fastened so as not to fall off during transportation. The car’s insurance policy only covers the damage from the accident. Any further damage when transporting the car to the mechanic or junkyard is entirely upon the owner. A-1 Auto Transport services are fully insured, guaranteeing you compensation in the event of an accident that further damages your salvaged vehicle. Additionally, we are equipped with winches, forklifts, flatbed racks and rollback tow trucks among other tools to aid in shipping salvaged cars.
- Inoperable vehicle: Shipping an inoperable vehicle requires more resources than it would take to ship a car in good condition. This is one of the reasons why this kind of shipment costs more. The situation that led to the car being inoperable also factors in when pricing such a job task. Mechanical failure is easier to handle compared to inoperability due to a fatal accident. Whatever the situation, trust A-1 Auto Transport to ship your inoperable vehicle at a reasonable rate.
Get in touch!
Get in touch with the best people in the job through (Tel: 8004522880). A-1 Auto Transport guarantees safety for all vehicles when shipping cars to or from Strafford County.
Zip codes included in Strafford County
- ZIP Code 03815 - Center Strafford
- ZIP Code 03820 - Dover
- ZIP Code 03821 - Dover
- ZIP Code 03822 - Dover
- ZIP Code 03823 - Madbury
- ZIP Code 03824 - Durham
- ZIP Code 03825 - Barrington
- ZIP Code 03835 - Farmington
- ZIP Code 03839 - Rochester
- ZIP Code 03851 - Milton
- ZIP Code 03852 - Milton Mills
- ZIP Code 03855 - New Durham
- ZIP Code 03861 - Lee
- ZIP Code 03866 - Rochester
- ZIP Code 03867 - Rochester
- ZIP Code 03868 - Rochester
- ZIP Code 03869 - Rollinsford
- ZIP Code 03878 - Somersworth
- ZIP Code 03884 - Strafford
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.