- Safe And Reliable Statesville Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Statesville, Nc Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Statesville, North Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Statesville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Statesville Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Statesville Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Your bike is your world, and when it comes to shipping it across the country you want to work with a company that understands that. A-1 Auto Transport lives for motorcycles, and our track record of successful projects and satisfied customers will tell you everything you need to know about us as a transportation company.
Statesville, NC Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Statesville, NC||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Statesville, NC to Aurora, IL||$845||750 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Rockford, NC to Statesville, NC||$18||46 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Statesville, NC to Fresno, CA||$1009||2522 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Omaha, NE to Statesville, NC||$452||1130 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Statesville, NC to Miami, FL||$310||775 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bakersfield, CA to Statesville, NC||$965||2412 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Statesville, NC to Mesa, AZ||$806||2016 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Stockton, CA to Statesville, NC||$1058||2646 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Statesville, NC to Corpus Christi, TX||$511||1277 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Orlando, FL to Statesville, NC||$226||564 miles||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
You can ship a motorcycle by air, sea, or land. Traditionally, land shipments are the most common way of transporting motorcycles. When shipping by land, you can choose from:
- Open-air truck or train transportation
- Crated shipping
- Enclosed truck or train shipping
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing your motorcycle for shipping is like checking off tasks in a checklist, you work step by step to ensure everything needed is taken care of. These steps are:
- Clean the motorcycle thoroughly
- Empty the gas tank to ¼ of its max volume
- Take pictures of the bike before and after you ship it
- Take the bike to your mechanic for an inspection.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Before working with a transportation company to ship your bike across the country, make sure they meet the following qualifications:
- Shipping equipment that’s certified and in excellent condition: Ask for the inspection reports of the equipment if you aren’t sure if they meet the necessary qualifications
- Positive review scores from previous customers: Reviews are one of the best ways to know who you are working with. Yes, sometimes reviews are not 100% honest, but in large numbers, they still offer an accurate idea of what kind of shipper you are looking at. Always work with shippers that have more positive than negative scores.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: A motorcycle is a delicate and expensive piece of equipment. As such, you want to ensure that your transportation company will have your back if anything were to happen to it during the shipping process.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Because when it comes to taking care of your precious motorcycle, you want to be working with a company that has proven itself time and time again. We are that company.
- We have partnered with Harley Davidson and eBay to ship motorcycles for them. That should show you how reliable we are in terms of bike transportation.
- We offer customized transport solutions for every client. We always want to exceed the expectations of each and every customer, so we go above and beyond when it comes to planning and executing each transportation project.
- Our insurance coverage will cover you for any possible damage that could occur during the handling and transportation of your bike. Mind you, we treat your bike with extreme care so it’s not likely you will need to use it, but it’s good to have the coverage just in case.
Our Statesville, North Carolina motorcycle shipping services
- Inexpensive open-air motorcycle transportation
- Crated transport services
- Covered hauling services
- Free storage
Talk to us!
If you are having trouble making heads or tails out of all of this, don’t worry. Give us a call on 1-888-230-9116 and we’ll help you figure things out. We’ll even give you a free price estimate for your shipping.
Statesville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Westwood||Wendover Hills||Oakland Heights|
|Holland Circle||1st Avenue||Georgle Avenue|
Statesville Includes Zip codes
28625, 28677, 28687