When taking on the challenge of moving from one residence to the next, there is a long list of things one must do in order to have a successful move to Connecticut. Many things can go wrong during a move, but the most stressful aspect of any move is when valuable items get damaged or go missing. Transporting a motorcycle to Stamford doesn’t take much effort for a professional, but for one without the proper means to do so can prove quite stressful.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
To transport a motorcycle to Stamford by means of the wheels of the bike itself is viable. However, when doing so, unwanted mileage gets added to the vehicle and risk of damage rises significantly. Especially when traveling over many state lines. The highway is full of unexpected obstacles and hazards, the best option of transportation is to utilize a professional.
- Enclosed Transportation.
- Open Air Transportation.
- Door to Door Transportation.
- Terminal to Terminal Transportation.
- Crated Transportation.
When it comes to options for transporting a motorcycle there are plenty. However a customer decides to transport their motorcycle all depends on what is most convenient for them. Some methods offer more layers of protection than others and some are also less expensive but leave the motorcycle open to the elements as well as driving conditions. Either way, each method listed is very safe and reliable.
Standard Procedures Before Transporting a Motorcycle.
- Wash motorcycle of all dust, dirt and grime.
- Remove any accessories, especially those that are lose hanging from the motorcycle.
- Disarm the security alarm if the motorcycle is equipped with one.
- Check fluids as well as tire pressure and battery.
- Fuel level should not be above ¼ tank prior to transportation.
- Document and list all prior damages and issues with the vehicle before transportation.
In some cases you may be required to remove handlebars and mirrors, drain fluids, and disconnect the battery. By following the regulations listed above, the motorcycle will have the best chance at arriving to its destination without any damages. The professionals in charge of transporting the vehicle are all trained and specialize in moving motorcycles to Stamford, Connecticut.
Transport Companies Near Stamford, CT.
65 High Ridge Rd. #342.
Stamford, CT 06905.
5614 Netherland Ave. #2g.
Bronx, NY 10471.
354 Star St.
East Meadow, NY 11554.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory