Safe And Reliable St. Mary’s County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
St. Mary’s County is one of the fastest growing in the state of Maryland. It is among the most preferred counties to live in by millennials in Maryland, especially the long-distance commuters working in the close by state; Washington D.C. Moreover, its growth has been greatly promoted by the military installations and the gradual growth of St.
Mary’s College of Maryland. Residents from this region have for decades entrusted A-1 Auto Transport with all things car shipping. This is because we offer high-quality carrier services tailored specifically to suit the requirements and socio-economic needs of the clients. Our tailored services guarantee customer satisfaction when shipping cars to or from St. Mary’s County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|St. Mary’s County to Cleveland||$449||449 miles||2 - 4 days|
|St. Mary’s County to Atlanta||$489||652 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Mary’s County to Chicago||$582||776 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to St. Mary’s County||$638||1064 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to St. Mary’s County||$866||1444 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to St. Mary’s County||$1043||1739 miles||5 - 7 days|
|St. Mary’s County to Seattle||$1129||2824 miles||7 - 9 days|
|St. Mary’s County to Phoenix||$1163||2326 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We serve every community in the 764 square mile county when shipping cars to or from St. Mary’s County. This includes Leonard town, California town, Charlotte Hall, Golden Beach, Lexington Park, Mechanicsville, Piney Point, St. George Island, Tall Timbers, Abell, Avenue, Beachville – St. Inigoes, Beauvue, Bushwood, Callaway, Chaptico, Clements, Coltons Point, Compton, Dameron, Drayden, Great Mills, Helen, Hollywood, Loveville, Maddox, Morganza, Oakville, Park Hall Estates, Ridge, St. Inigoes, St. Mary’s City, Scottland and Valley Lee.
- College car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers special express college car shipping services. In this service, we ship cars for college students and staff members directly to a higher learning institution or from one. Students from St. Mary’s College of Maryland can enjoy discounted express services during semester breaks.
- Military and Armed Forces shipping services: St. Mary’s County has three naval bases; Naval Air Systems Command, Webster Field Naval Annex Base and the Coast Guard Station, St. Inigoes. A-1 Auto Transport shows support for our troops by offering discounted car shipping services for personnel in these naval bases. Read more about our process here.
- Terminal services: If a client has no reliable address, we can still ship their car. We deliver the car at a designated car depot or parking facility that acts as a pickup terminal. This service could mean extra expenses in form of parking fees. Do your homework on the parking fees charged by the County government of St. Mary’s.
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel: 8004522880) today for the best services when shipping cars to or from St. Anne’s County.
Zip codes included in St. Mary’s County
- ZIP Code 20606 - Abell
- ZIP Code 20609 - Avenue
- ZIP Code 20618 - Bushwood
- ZIP Code 20619 - California
- ZIP Code 20620 - Callaway
- ZIP Code 20621 - Chaptico
- ZIP Code 20624 - Clements
- ZIP Code 20626 - Coltons Point
- ZIP Code 20627 - Compton
- ZIP Code 20628 - Dameron
- ZIP Code 20630 - Drayden
- ZIP Code 20634 - Great Mills
- ZIP Code 20635 - Helen
- ZIP Code 20636 - Hollywood
- ZIP Code 20650 - Leonardtown
- ZIP Code 20653 - Lexington Park
- ZIP Code 20656 - Loveville
- ZIP Code 20659 - Mechanicsville
- ZIP Code 20660 - Morganza
- ZIP Code 20667 - Park Hall
- ZIP Code 20670 - Patuxent River
- ZIP Code 20674 - Piney Point
- ZIP Code 20680 - Ridge
- ZIP Code 20684 - Saint Inigoes
- ZIP Code 20686 - Saint Mary’s City
- ZIP Code 20687 - Scotland
- ZIP Code 20690 - Tall Timbers
- ZIP Code 20692 - Valley Lee
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.