Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from St. Mary’s, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable St. Mary’s Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Residents of St. Mary’s live a simpler and slower paced lifestyle compared to neighboring city dwellers. Since its founding, St. Mary’s has grown and developed as a supply depot, owing to its logistically strategic position along the confluence of Andreafsky River and the Yukon River on the western side of Alaska. The region is also known for her various mission schools built for orphans by the Russian Orthodox Church. Getting by in St. Mary’s is however best recommended if you have a private car. A-1 Auto Transport is considered the best and most affordable professional carrier firm for shipping cars to or from St. Mary’s. We have an abundance of resources that facilitate professional shipping services across different locations.
Areas we cover within St. Mary’s
A carrier’s pricing and scope of service are perhaps the most important concern to most clients. While our transparent pricing policy guarantees affordability, our focused approach guarantees the most comprehensive scope of service. This approach involves getting data concerning the profile of St. Mary’s and tailoring the car shipping service to best serve the clientele from the region.
We have a clear understanding of the roads and service routes leading to different parts of Saint Mary’s in the Bethel Recording District. This facilitates professional deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Saint Mary’s. Among the locations we serve include Yup’ik Village and Andreafsky. We also serve the neighboring locations including Scammon Bay, Pilot Station and Mountain Village.
Auto transport services we offer
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles are among the cheapest autos to ship. They take up less space and weigh less than all cars. We provide three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air option – This involves loading the two wheel onto the flatbed racks on a hauling truck and simply transporting it as it is. It’s the cheapest option available.
- Containerized option – The motorcycle is loaded inside an intermodal container, which is in turn hauled by a truck. Hiring an intermodal container is however expensive and mostly reserved for international motorcycle shipping via ocean freight.
- Crated option – The motorcycle is loaded into a special wooden crate before shipping. This is the cheaper alternative to containerized shipping for motorcycles.
- Long distance car shipping: Should you wish to have a car shipped to or from out of state, we have the resources just for that. Over the years, A-1 Auto Transport has shipped cars across all 50 states. We are familiar with the US Highway System. Through efficient route mapping, we are then able to identify the most convenient transit route to use when shipping cars between St. Mary’s and any other location in the US, even going as far as the east coast states.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto transport’s wide service catalog is tailored to the vehicle profiles of all types of cars we ship. Clients enjoy professional shipping services for trucks, vans, sedans, motorcycles, buses, RVs, SUVs, ATVs, salvaged cars, high-end cars and even boats of all shapes and sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items: All cars in our care are covered by an in-transit insurance policy. The policy however, does not cover any accessories, personal items and aftermarket installations from theft or damage. Remove any household stuff as well as GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Ensure the car has no fluid leaks and thereafter fill all fluids to their recommended levels. Additionally, check and charge the car battery if necessary and have the tires inflated to the right pressure level. All this is done to ensure the car doesn’t run into mechanical issues that would complicate the shipping process for the driver.
- Clean the car: Thoroughly wash both the interior and exterior of the car. This is important as a clean car reveals more details about any pre-existing damages, which have to be recorded in a car hauler’s inspection report. This report aims at ensuring the company is not liable for the identified pre-existing damages.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The car only requires enough gas to cover the loading and offloading as well as leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station for shipping. A quarter full gas will suffice.
Why opt for our services?
Get in touch!
You can access our contact lines at any time of the day or night for the best services when shipping cars to or from St. Mary’s, like only A-1 Auto transport can offer.