Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable St. Mary Parish Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are looking for a comprehensive auto shipping package in St. Mary Parish, you are in the right place! A-1 Auto Transport endeavors to offer a point to point vehicle moving service for the benefit of vehicle owners. It does not matter your location in Louisiana, we can pick and drop off your car at your preferred location at any time. Our services are provided with the convenience of vehicle owners in mind, both within the US and overseas locations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Houston to St. Mary Parish||$236||236 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to St. Mary Parish||$399||533 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to St. Mary Parish||$627||1046 miles||4-6 days|
|St. Mary Parish to Milwaukee||$716||955 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to St. Mary Parish||$749||1249 miles||4-6 days|
|St. Mary Parish to Las Vegas||$867||1445 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to St. Mary Parish||$1031||2062 miles||6-8 days|
|St. Mary Parish to San Francisco||$1116||1860 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from St. Mary Parish
Road transportation is the fastest way to move cars in and out of St. Mary Parish. The 1,119 square mile area is served by a number of roads that crisscross its landscape from all sides. Our drivers use a number of these roads when shipping cars to or from St. Mary Parish with the most popular one being Interstate 49. The I-49 connects the parish to a number of cities and towns such as Carencro and Sunset. In addition to the interstate road, we also use U.S. Highway 90 to move vehicles to several locations within St. Mary Parish and beyond.
Apart from the parish, we also ship vehicles to its neighbors using Louisiana Highways 83, 87 and 317. Some of these adjacent parishes are Iberia Parish to the north, St. Martin Parish to the east, Terrebonne Parish to the south and Assumption Parish to the southeast.
Our assortment of vehicle transportation services are designed to benefit those shipping cars to or from St. Mary Parish. Some of the services to vehicle owners shipping to the area are listed below.
- Roll on Roll Off shipping: Shipping a vehicle to international locations is best done using RoRo shipping. We have been successfully moving vehicles using this shipping option for many years for both individuals and companies. Car transportation is usually done using large shipping vessels that accommodate a large number of vehicles at a go. Besides, the cost for RoRo shipping is very affordable when you ship with us.
- Container shipping: Container shipping is ideal for moving vehicles that need maximum protection when being moved to overseas locations. The container is made of strong material that prevents the vehicle from coming into contact with any harmful elements while in transit. We often use containers to ship vehicles such as classic cars, luxury vehicles and high-end bikes among others.
Let us be your shipping partner!
Are you having a hard time finding a company to move your vehicle across the US? A-1 Auto Transport is your best bet! We have over two decades of experience in shipping cars to or from St. Mary Parish and guarantee first class services at all times. To get an online quote at no cost, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in St. Mary Parish
- 70340 -Amelia
- 70514- Baldwin
- 70380- Bayou Vista
- 70342- Berwick
- 70392- Calumet
- 70522- Centerville
- 70523- Charenton
- 70538- Cypremort Point
- 70538- Franklin
- 70540- Garden City
- 70342- Glenwild
- 70392- Idlewild
- 70380 -Morgan City
- 70381 -Morgan City
- 70392 -Patterson