Safe And Reliable St. Joseph County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. We work directly with the clients with the exception of brokers. Shipping cars through a carrier firm is considerably cheaper than shipping through a brokerage firm.
This is because brokers factor in their commission into the cost of shipping cars. With carrier firms, brokers are non-existent and the hidden costs that come along. This is why clients from St. Joseph County prefer shipping cars with us. We are Michigan’s number one carrier firm. Our methods and techniques are unbeatable when it comes to shipping cars to or from St. Joseph County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|St. Joseph County to Chicago||$138||138 miles||1 - 2 days|
|St. Joseph County to New York||$502||670 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Joseph County to Atlanta||$543||724 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to St. Joseph County||$647||863 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to St. Joseph County||$712||1188 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to St. Joseph County||$831||1386 miles||4 - 6 days|
|St. Joseph County to San Diego||$1100||2200 miles||6 - 8 days|
|St. Joseph County to Pheonix||$1118||1864 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around St. Joseph County
To serve the country efficiently means getting well-versed with the region. This remains true even when shipping cars to or from St. Joseph County.
We serve the areas and environs of Sturings, Three Rivers, Burr Oak, Centreville, Colon, Constantine, Mendon, White Pigeon, Findley, Leonidas, Mottville, Nottawa, Parkville, Wasepi, Colon Township, Fabius Township, Fawn River Township, Florence Township, Flowerfield Township, Leonidas Township, Lockport Township, Mendon Township, Mottville Township, Nottawa Township, Park Township, Sherman Township, Sturgis Township and White Pigeon Township.
- Non-op car shipping: A car can be inoperable for a number of reasons. It could have been stagnant for a long period of time (possibly months), it could have been involved in an accident or it just might have petered out on you. When it comes to getting such a car shipped from one point to another, it requires an experienced firm that has handled such cases. A-1 Auto Transport is an expert shipper for non-op vehicles. Read more about our process here.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: A salvaged vehicle is sensitive to ship as it is twice as delicate from the impact of the accident. Insurance firms only compensate for the damage caused during the accident itself. Any further damage during shipping is entirely upon the owner. Therefore, it is important to ship such a car through an experienced, fully licensed and bonded carrier firm, such as us. Click here to get further insight on this.
- Long distance car shipping: Long distance shipping involves state to state as well as coast to coast shipping. Depending on the distance, it could take up to three days. It’s important for the client to remain up to date with the progress of the shipment. We cater for this by providing real-time GPS tracking.
Find out more
Click here to find out what other services A-1 Auto Transport offers when shipping cars to or from St. Joseph County.
Zip codes included in St. Joseph County
- ZIP Code 49030 - Burr Oak
- ZIP Code 49032 - Centreville
- ZIP Code 49040 - Colon
- ZIP Code 49042 - Constantine
- ZIP Code 49066 - Leonidas
- ZIP Code 49072 - Mendon
- ZIP Code 49075 - Nottawa
- ZIP Code 49091 - Sturgis
- ZIP Code 49093 - Three Rivers
- ZIP Code 49099 - White Pigeon
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.