Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from St. Helena, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
St. Helena thrives on the hospitality industry, hosting a series of exotic restaurants and a cookery institute. It is never a bad idea to tag along with your car since you might need it to drive around California at your convenience. You can have a stress-free experience when shipping cars to or from St. Helena by choosing A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|St. Helena to Los Angeles||$420||420 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Helena to Albuquerque||$674||1124 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Tuscon to St. Helena||$676||902 miles||3 – 5 days|
|St. Helena to Cheyenne||$697||1163 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to St. Helena||$745||1242 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to St. Helena||$1061||2122 miles||6 – 8 days|
|St. Helena to New York||$1161||2903 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Detroit to St. Helena||$1194||2388 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in St. Helena
We have the best understanding of the city, which allows us to collect or deliver in any address.
Transport services offered in St. Helena
We recommend that you choose enclosed transport when you have a highly expensive automobile. The option offers the best protection, which includes:
- Fully covered transport to shield the vehicles from the elements
- Hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading
- Insurance protection on the vehicle’s value, running up to $ 1 Million
- Air compressed suspension systems to allow for smooth riding on bumpy roads
Open-air shipping has one of the most affordable transportation rates for sending your car across the country. Even though vehicles travel when exposed to the elements, we take enough precautions to keep them secure throughout the trip.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers one of the most affordable rates for shipping cars to or from St. Helena on the global routes. We have specialist transport vessels running through all the major destinations in the world.
- Containerized transport helps to secure the vehicles from possible damage as they travel across the ocean. They can have steep costs especially when you choose a dedicated container, which also allows you to keep household effects in the cargo.
We can fetch and deliver vehicles using two convenient options:
- Terminal shipping happens at the nearest transportation depots in your state.
- Door-to-door shipping happens at your residence or any other convenient point that you like.
Cars that we ship
We have affordable moving solutions for all types of vehicles such as
- Trucks and vans
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery and industrial equipment
- Standard and specialty cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- RVs and buses
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
One of the most important steps that you can take as you get ready to move your vehicle involves finding the right transporter. Here are the other things that you must do before giving out the car for transportation.
- Wash the vehicle so that you can make a proper record of the existing dings, discolorations, and scratches.
- Inspect the vehicle for cosmetic damage, while taking note of every detail including the minor ones. Use a camera to take close-up shots of the imperfections and makes sure that you keep everything dated.
- The transport company will not accept a vehicle loaded with personal and household goods because of safety and regulatory
- Try to remove all the custom fitted accessories like detachable players, speakers, GPS, and stereo systems. The items might not fall under insurance protection during the trip.
- Leave a little fuel in the tank to allow the driver to run the vehicle during the handling process. Remember that too much gas might increase the safety risks.
- Check for visible fluid leaks and mechanical problems. Send the car for repair or make sure that you report all the issues in advance.
- Remove the custom fittings like spoilers and bull bars from the vehicle’s exterior. Use a protective cover on the non-detachable parts, fold in the side-view mirrors, and remove/retract the antenna.
- Check the fluid levels and top off the insufficient ones. Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from triggering along the trip, causing unnecessary interruptions for the driver.
- Write a note that will act as an operations manual for the driver if your vehicle has any oddities that may need special attention.
- Remove the toll tags and parking passes to avoid running unnecessary charges along the highway as you vehicle travels on the truck.
- Prepare a spare set of keys that you will give to the truck driver at the collection. Record the current mileage on the vehicle.
About the company
When it comes to shipping cars to or from St. Helena, few companies can match what A-1 Auto Transport offers. We have proper insurance cover for all the vehicles in transit, including GPS tracking at no extra charge.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.