Safe And Reliable St. Croix County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Despite Hudson being the county seat of St. Croix County, it barely holds a quarter of the total population. A-1 Auto Transport is a transport company that serves the residents and tourists of this county and the entire state of Wisconsin. We will help you in shipping cars to or from St. Croix County affordably and safely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Milwaukee to St. Croix County||$300||300 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Croix County to Kansas City||$477||477 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Croix County to Detroit||$495||660 miles||3-5 days|
|St. Croix County to Cincinnati||$500||666 miles||3-5 days|
|St. Croix County to Louisville||$502||669 miles||3-5 days|
|Newark to St. Croix County||$694||1156 miles||4-6 days|
|Baton Rouge to St. Croix County||$748||1247 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to St. Croix County||$1005||2009 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Reliable car transportation services in St. Croix County
Hundreds of car owners entrust A-1 Auto Transport with all kinds of vehicles, including SUVs, boats, motorcycles, RVs, exotic cars, luxury cars, and many others. A-1 Auto Transport has an international presence across major destinations in the world. Whether you are moving to Europe or South America, we can have your car transported affordably. You will get extremely low rates using the RORO option. High-end vehicles can get extra safe transportation from containerized shipping. We offer customized transport services for all kinds of motorcycles. We have successfully shipped a lot of special edition Harley-Davidsons and other vintage bikes. Our crated shipping option protects the bikes from external elements. We offer a convenient door-to-door delivery option. You may also choose to drop-off and pick-up the vehicles from any of the appointed terminals in Wisconsin.
A-1 Auto Transport uses open trailers with an 8-10 car-holding ability for most transport bookings. It is the same option used to move new cars from manufacturers to dealerships in many parts of the country. Open-air transport offers the lowest rates for shipping cars to or from St. Croix County. The enclosed transportation option adds more safety measures to classic and high-end vehicle transportation. We use fully enclosed trailers that keep your vehicle shielded from roadside dust, debris, and inclement weather. The trucks use a suspension system that keeps the cars from shifting and bumping on rough roads.
How car transportation works
- We can only have the pick-up and delivery when you are present. Find someone that you trust to stand in for you if you can’t make it.
- There are limits to the number of personal items and belongings that you can keep in your car during transportation. Car entertainment systems might count as personal items if they are not factory-installed. Get in touch to find out what we accept.
- We will pick up the car from a designated collection terminal unless you had chosen door-to-door shipping. For door-to-door shipping, we will get in touch at least a day in advance to clear out some logistical issues, like neighborhood access.
- The weight and size of your vehicle influence the pricing decisions on shipping cars to or from St. Croix County. You might have a car that is so heavy that it equals the weight of two cars. It means that you will pay a higher rate for such vehicles.
- Our insurance protection goes beyond the lowest levels recommended by the US Department of Transportation (USDOT). Your car will get protection at full replacement value while it is in our hands.
Get a free shipping quote!
Zip codes included in St. Croix County
- 54016- Hudson
- 54016- North Hudson
- 54082- Houlton
- 54017- Boardman
- 54016- Burkhardt
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com