Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Springfield, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Springfield marks the entry point to vast pastureland that was once settled by the native Comanche tribe. Much of the pastures remain protected from overuse, offering a perfect sanctuary for wildlife and perfect recreational spots. The rest of the town is fairly quaint with a rural ambiance spreading throughout the community. It is just a few miles off the intersection between Route 385 and 160, which runs from neighboring Oklahoma into Colorado. A-1 Auto transport understands all that it takes to make a timely delivery when shipping cars to or from Springfield.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Springfield to Colorado Springs||$207||207 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Springfield to Oklahoma City||$376||376 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Springfield to Phoenix||$584||779 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Springfield||$619||1033 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Memphis to Springfield||$630||840 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Springfield||$891||1486 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Springfield||$1006||1677 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Springfield to Miami Beach||$1105||1843 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Springfield
We can serve all your shipping needs anywhere within the town limits or any part of the state. Our coverage extends to all the 50 states of the union.
Our transport services in Springfield
- Enclosed shipping is the best transport solution for classic, exotic, and luxury cars. We will use a covered truck, which shields the vehicles from external hazards such as strong winds, snowfall, road debris and heavy storms. It also helps to keep them away from prying eyes during transit.
- The open-air standard offers one of the most economical options for shipping cars to or from Springfield. A multi-car truck allows you to split up the cost to ship with other vehicle owners using the same trailer. We have many rigs running across different state routes, which make it easy to schedule a quick shipment.
- You save money when you choose the terminal shipping option. We will ask you to drop off the vehicle at a chosen transportation depot in your state. We will fetch it and deliver it to the next storage hub at the destination.
- Moving around transport terminals becomes a hectic affair if you’re new to the area or you’re short of time. High-volume depots may pose some safety risks when you have a sensitive vehicle. You can opt for the door-to-door shipping option. We will fetch the car from any point that you send us and deliver it to any nearby place that you choose.
- If you want to send a vehicle overseas, roll-on/roll-off offers the most economical option. Roll-on/roll-off gets from the handling process, where the transporters drive the cars on a specialized ship with built-in ramps when loading or unloading. There are special trolleys to roll the non-wheeled cargo.
- Containerized shipping helps to secure expensive cars and rare classics that need extra protection from possible hazards. The container has airtight and watertight properties, which help to guarantee a safe seaside voyage.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is a full-service shipping company that offers solutions for all types of vehicles including motorcycles, boats, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, yachts, tour buses, golf carts, snowmobiles, and more.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- You will have an easy time inspecting the vehicle if you take it for thorough cleaning. Run a visual check on all sides as you record every chip, dent, discoloration, or scratch on the body.
- Leaving personal items inside the vehicle might add the safety risks. The transit insurance policy will not cover any damage caused by personal and household goods.
- Run a proper maintenance check on the vehicle. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and inflate the tires.
- Avoid leaving too much fuel in the tank. The transporter needs just about a quarter of gas for all the driving needed during the handling process. Excess levels may complicate the transportation.
- Custom accessories like spoilers, bike racks, grills, ground effects, DVD players, speakers, and GPS should not travel as part of the vehicle to protect them from damage.
- Cover all the detachable parts, retract the antenna, and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- List any special operating instructions needed for your vehicle and share it with the truck driver. You may also stick the note on the dashboard.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from draining the battery if it triggers off while in transit.
- Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway. Remove the EZ-passes to avoid losing them during the transit process.
A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Springfield. We have more than two decades of experience in the industry, covering more destinations than any other company. Every service offered meets all the standards set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.