Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from South Pasadena, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
‘The city of trees’ as South Pasadena is popularly referred to is located in Los Angeles County, California. The city is known for its small-town charm, unique houses, friendly and crime-free neighborhoods. It has over 100 acres of land dedicated to parks and recreational activities. If you are in need of shipping services, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport, one of the leading auto shippers in the United States. We have mastered the process of shipping cars to or from South Pasadena. Our company has been operational for over a quarter century. In that time, we have grown from a regional shipper serving a handful of clients to now boasting of a worldwide customer base, vast infrastructure and equipment. We ensure that our customers are always looked after and offered the best the auto shipping industry has to offer.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|South Pasadena to Sacramento||$386||386 miles||2 – 4 days|
|South Pasadena to Salt Lake City||$511||682 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to South Pasadena||$682||1137 miles||4 – 6 days|
|South Pasadena to Atlanta||$1084||2168 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Philadelphia to South Pasadena||$1094||2735 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to South Pasadena||$1116||2791 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans||$1137||1895 miles||5 – 7 days|
|South Pasadena to Jacksonville||$1212||2425 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from South Pasadena
Shipping cars to or from South Pasadena is fast and affordable thanks to the city’s good roads and our dedication to service delivery. Our team of drivers is experienced in driving over long distances enabling you to ship anything from far away locations. When you ship with us, you are assured of your shipment arriving on-time and in the same condition, it was in when you dropped it off.
Other locations around South Pasadena that we ship to include Alhambra, Pasadena, San Marino, San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Rosemead, Altadena, Temple City, La Canada Flintridge, Glendale, Sierra Madre, East Los Angeles, Arcadia, Los Angeles, and South El Monte.
Our service portfolio
Our service portfolio has diverse services for people with different tastes, preferences, and purchasing power. You are even allowed the luxury of customizing your own unique shipping services according to your needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Shipping vehicles for members of the military
- Interstate car towing
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Multi-car transport
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- International and domestic moving services
- Enclosed shipping
- Open-air transport
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Air-ride suspension
Types of vehicles that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has the capacity to accommodate any type of vehicle. This requires one to have the right type of equipment and a qualified workforce that is able to handle anything that comes their way. We have a dedicated staff that is ready to go above and beyond to ensure that your shipment gets to its intended destination on-time. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- RVs and motorhomes
- Sports cars
- Non-operational vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Aircraft and planes
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Luxury cars
- Classic and antique cars
- Electric cars
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Preparation is of utmost importance. Failure to do so may lead to fines, delays, and even accidents. When you adequately prepare your vehicle for the shipping process, your auto shipper has little or no reason to not deliver your vehicle on-time. The preparation process entails:
- Taking your vehicle to a qualified and experienced mechanic for servicing. He should ensure that the tires are properly inflated, all fluids are replenished with no leaks, and the battery is properly charged. This should be done about two weeks to the shipping date so that you may have time to observe the vehicle after shipping.
- Remove all your personal items in the car. The law prohibits auto shippers from ferrying vehicles with items inside. Also, remove any aftermarket installations such as external speakers, bike racks etc. to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Your vehicle will only be driven when being loaded and unloaded from the truck; therefore, you do not require a lot of fuel in your gas tank. More fuel will be charged for the additional weight.
- Clean the car and take pictures of the damaged areas.
- Disable parking passes, toll tags, and your vehicle’s alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
When you ship with us you always get the best services available. It is one of the reasons why we have managed to attract and keep many customers. You can rely on us to get your shipment delivered safely and on schedule.
For more information on shipping cars to or from South Pasadena, call us on 1-800-452-2880.