Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Smith County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Smith County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Farmlands occupy much of the land in Smith County. The laid-back atmosphere is so strong that you might actually be able to touch it. The town of Carthage is the birthplace of environmentalist and former US vice president, Al Gore. Shipping cars to or from Smith County is a strenuous task for the newbie shipper. For A-1 Auto Transport, this is an everyday job and an easy one at that. We have reliably done this for different people across Tennessee and other regions in the US.
Car transportation services
- Some open trailers can hold up to a dozen vehicles on a trip. This helps reduce the cost of shipping. It gets cheaper by splitting the bill between all the people who are shipping across the state using the trailer.
- Most insurance policies cap their policies on open-air transportation at 100,000 dollars. You are exposed to huge losses if your car costs more than that. This is where enclosed transportation com e in handy. Enclosed trailers protect your car from the elements and poor road conditions. This method of transportation is ideal for antique cars, luxury cars and motorcycles.
- You might find the going hard when shipping cars to or from Smith County. Moving the cars across international boundaries is even harder. There are many compliance issues and of course, there is added documentation. A-1 Auto Transport has enough experience and networks to pull a successful job across different international destinations. Find your best international shipping solution by visiting our website.
Researching on transport companies
- Licensing and registration: The US government subjects all transport companies to stringent safety rules and registration requirements. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is responsible for granting operating authority to these companies. In addition to an MC number, transport brokers must also have a Freight Broker Bond. Carrier companies should have valid MC and DOT numbers. Authenticate these numbers by running them against the FMCSA website.
- Experience: Find a company that is well versed with the uphill task of shipping cars to or from Smith County. Companies with more years of experience are well taught. They know their way around every challenge that they would find on the roads.
- Insurance: Vehicle transportation insurance is a mandatory precondition. Just like general auto insurance, there are different kinds of policies out there. Some of these have gaps that leave you exposed to potential losses should anything happen to your car. Always ask to read the transporter’s policy document before making any decisions. At times, your auto insurance policy may cover your car while in transit. Talk to your service provider to find out is this is the case.
- Customers: Use reviews to follow the trail of happy and unhappy customers. You will have an idea of what to expect from the company. The best way to get more information out of this is to find more detailed reviews and opinions.
Free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Smith County
- 37030- Carthage
- 37057- Dixon Springs
- 37145- Pleasant Shade
- 37151- Ridleton
- 38547- Brush Creek
- 38552- Chestnut Mound
- 38560- Elmwood
- 38563- Gordonsville
- 38567- Hickman
- 38569- Lancaster