Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Simla, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Simla is a quiet small town in Colorado, lying next to the border between Elbert County and El Paso County. It is about an hour’s drive northeast of Colorado Springs along Highway 24. It is a serene environment for anyone looking to get away from a bustling metropolis. A-1 Auto Transport will cover all the roles that involve shipping cars to or from Simla if you have plans to move here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Simla to Las Vegas||$620||827 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Simla to Minneapolis||$668||891 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Simla to Houston||$715||954 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Simla||$801||1336 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Simla||$825||1376 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Simla to Washington, D.C.||$957||1595 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Simla to New York||$1036||1728 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Simla||$1200||2000 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Simla
You can send us to fetch your car from any neighborhood and deliver it anywhere across the world and back.
Our transport services in Simla
If you have a budget car or one that you use to run your daily errands, you will want to settle for a low-cost transport solution. A-1 Auto Transport makes it possible through the open-air standard. It is an extremely popular option that also serves dealerships and vehicle manufacturers.
Sending a highly expensive vehicle on an exposed trailer may leave you with troubling feelings about its safety. A slight ding or scratch on such a car might lead to expensive repairs. We have enclosed trucks, which help to shield the vehicles from the elements, road debris, and other external hazards. The service offers an extended insurance cover that runs up to $ 1 million.
Terminal pickups and drop-offs offer one of the best ways of shipping cars to or from Simla on a budget. We will coordinate a convenient collection or delivery at one of the transportation hubs in Colorado.
Door-to-door shipping comes in handy when you need to avoid sending the vehicle through crowded terminals. We will send our representative to fetch or deliver the car to your residence. We can settle for the nearest parking lot if the trucks cannot reach your neighborhood.
The roll-on/roll-off option is one of the cheapest international shipping standards. A team of handlers loads the cars the car into a specialized vessel by driving them (roll-on). On arrival at the destination, they offload them in the same way (roll-off).
Shipping containers help to secure your precious cargo as it travels across the sea. A-1 Auto Transport offers shared and exclusive options. With exclusive use, you will get more space, where you can include other personal items.
Types of cars that we ship
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat transport
- SUV shipping
- Classic and luxury car shipping
- Truck and RV transport
- Electric car auto transport
- Salvage and non-op car transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean the car so that you can have a flawless inspection process. The transport should check the vehicle for pre-existing cosmetic damage before loading it ontothe truck.
- Do not leave any personal belongings and household goods inside the vehicle. The transporter will not take responsibility for any damage or losses in such cases. Other items restricted by the federal authorities include plants, animals, and contraband goods.
- Try to leave the vehicle in proper driving shape. Check the tire pressure and top-off all the fluid levels. Make sure that there are no leaks and keep the battery on full charge. The transporter should know in advance if you have unsolved mechanical problems.
- Run down the gas to about 1/8 or 1/4 of the tank. That level will help us to secure the cargo without going beyond the weight restrictions. We will need the fuel to drive the vehicle when necessary during the handling process
- Remove all the custom accessories that you have on the vehicle. You should make separate transport arrangements for your DVD players, GPS, speakers, spoilers, roof racks, and extra antennas.
- Cover all the loose items on the exterior, fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to protect the interior parts from the elements.
- Make a spare key for the ignition and a set for all the compartments. Disable the alarm system to keep it from causing disturbances along the trip. Remove or deactivatethe toll tags and parking passes.
A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable moving solutions for all vehicle owners including families, dealerships, and private corporations. We have more than 20 years of domestic and international experience. We have one of the most extensive networks, helping you to reach any destination when shipping cars to or from Simla. A licensed carrier, all our services meet the safety requirements set by the federal transport authorities. Click here to confirm our MC and USDOT numbers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.