Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Silverhill, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Silverhill Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ever wished you could take a vacation to Sweden or Czech, but you couldn’t? Silverhill is the place to visit. The small town looks and feels like a trip down what a Swedish small town would offer. Live oaks and historic buildings of Swedish and Czech heritage line the streets of the quaint town. The small-town lifestyle is great for interacting with the friendly folks of Silverhill. Silverhill even has well-established rentals, as guests are known to tour the town for seminars, boot camps and vacations. One would however be better off visiting Silver with private means of transportation in order to get the most of the experience. A-1 Auto Transport is a qualified and well-resourced firm for shipping cars to or from Silverhill. We can transport your car along for your visit at the best prices you can find in Alabama.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Silverhill to New Orleans||$168||168 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlanta to Silverhill||$326||326 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Silverhill||$492||492 miles||2-4 days|
|Silverhill to Philadelphia||$667||1111 miles||4-6 days|
|Silverhill to Minneapolis||$716||1194 miles||4-6 days|
|Silverhill to Boston||$847||1412 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Silverhill||$848||1413 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Silverhill||$1176||1960 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Silverhill
A-1 Auto Transport provides nationwide car shipping services, but from a focused approach. We take time to get well versed with the profile of Silverhill. We use information about the roads leading to different locations as well as the locations of possible terminals across the town to tailor the car shipping experience specifically for our Silverhill clientele.
We make timely deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Silverhill including the environs around Silverhill Oscar Johnson Park, the Community Center, Little Hall and the library. We also offer Silverhill car shipping services to clients from the neighboring areas including Elberta, Summerdale, Loxley, Perdido Beach and Magnolia Springs.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the most affordable car shipping mode we offer. The cars are loaded onto flatbed racks and secured in place using straps. No enveloping structure covers the cars. The cars are exposed to the external environment, but are completely safe from damage. Open carriers can accommodate several cars, with double decked ones reserved for shipping 4 to 8 cars. They also offer enough room to accommodate the extra-large autos like RVs, tractors, delivery trucks and heavy equipment among others.
- Enclosed carriers: Clients that place more emphasis on the car’s safety and privacy have the option of using enclosed carriers. These come with an intermodal container which houses the cars being shipped. The container however limits the number and size of cars that can be shipped. They are also pricier to hire. We therefore recommend enclosed carriers when shipping high-end cars as they benefit more from the extra protection and privacy.
Types of cars we ship
We have a wide variety of automotives we ship. We are experienced in transporting high-end cars, salvaged cars, sedans, inoperable cars, SUVs, electric cars, trucks, alternative fuel cars and even boats, jet skis and yachts.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items from the car: Cars should not be shipped with any items in them. These include groceries, shopping, appliances and electronics of any kind. It’s also safe to remove all aftermarket installations including external speakers, GPS navigation systems and DVD players to secure them from theft or damage. Such items are not covered under our in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Any pre-existing scratches, dents or dings are best seen after a car is cleaned. They have to be documented on the car hauler’s inspection report before the driver can take custody of the car for shipping. The report helps to identify any new damage post-shipping. A dirty car may obscure both new and pre-existing damage.
- Perform a car maintenance check: This involves identifying and fixing fluid leaks, checking and charging the car battery, filling all fluids to their proper levels and, checking the tire pressure. All these are done to ensure mechanical failure is avoided during shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas: The car only requires enough fuel to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. A quarter-full tank will cover that and leave enough to drive to a gas station for a refill. A full gas tank adds to the car’s overall weight, which compels you to pay for more than it’s necessary to ship the car.
Why opt for our services
A-1 Auto Transport offers you professional car shipping services tailored to your needs as well as the profile of Silverhill. We understand the region better than anyone else. We know how best to serve you given Silverhill’s profile.
A-1 Auto Transport contact lines are accessible 24/7. Contact us for affordable services when shipping cars to or from Silverhill.