The safest way to ship your car to Vietnam is through a professional transport company with years of experience under their belt. It is the most secure and dependable manner to have the car delivered lawfully into the country.
Not only do they make it possible for you to ship your vehicle overseas, but they offer a level of security that is only showcased through professionals.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to Expect.
- Skilled transport employees are the only individuals caring for your car during the entire shipping process. They have been trained to properly care for a vehicle during the transport, including the process of securing it for the trip.
- Insurance is provided to every vehicle being shipped by the transport company. It’s necessary for all transport companies to offer insurance to those shipping vehicles with them. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the company’s insurance policy.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, cargo containers, fasteners and other things needed for a secure shipping process. Using the accurate tools and pieces of equipment is crucial for a successful relocation.
- Dependable transporters are time efficient and can conduct the shipping process much quicker than other methods of getting a vehicle into a far-off country.
- You will find that you have more time to focus on your actual move to the country.
Not all of the preparation for the transport is expected to be completed by you alone. The transport company will also assist you. Many of them will guide you through and even ensure that you meet the restrictions of Vietnam’s import laws. There’s no doubt about it, hiring a transporter is helpful in many ways and perhaps the only successful way to ship a vehicle to another nation. Well before the transport date contact the Embassy of Vietnam to make sure the country’s laws haven’t changed.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org