- Litter Saver Transport Services
- Cost Shipping Factors For Litter Saver
- What To Look For In A Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
- Preparing Your Litter Saver For Shipping
- Get In Touch With A-1 To Ship Your Litter Saver
Litter Saver Transport Services
The cost of shipping a litter saver is affected by several factors, whether you need it moved to a new farm or any other location. If you’re looking for a company that can help you deliver your litter saver without delays or hassles, you’re at the right place. A-1 Auto Transport provides international and domestic shipping for large pieces of equipment like the litter saver.
Cost Shipping Factors for Litter Saver
We consider various factors before arriving at a price that suits your equipment shipping project. Some of the factors that may affect the cost of shipping your litter saver include:
- The size and specifications of your litter saver will affect the shipping cost, with larger and heavier litter savers costing more to transport.
- The shipping method you choose for your equipment transport also plays a role in the cost of shipping.
- Distance is a huge determining factor in how much you’ll need to pay to ship your equipment. If you’re shipping domestically, that’ll cost less than international shipping.
- If you need your litter saver shipped quickly, you’ll have to pay additional money, affecting the shipping cost.
What to Look for in a Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
When choosing a heavy equipment shipping company, you need to do thorough research. Because of the size and weight of your vehicle, you can’t ship with just any company.
For one, you need a company with extensive experience shipping heavy equipment. Without knowledge, it may be difficult for such a company to handle your project and ensure safety throughout the process. This area is one of the many areas where A-1 Auto Transport succeeds. With over two decades of experience in the transport industry, we’ve shipped heavy equipment domestically and internationally. Our logistics experts have a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in heavy equipment shipping.
Another factor to consider when choosing a company is timely transport. If you want a company that can deliver your equipment to the destination without delays, then A-1 Auto Transport is the right company for you.
Preparing Your Litter Saver for Shipping
Getting your litter saver ready for transport may seem like a lot of work, but it helps keep it safe while in transit. These are some tips to guide you:
- Ensure that you have all the required paperwork ready before the shipping date
- Disconnect the battery or power supplies
- Ensure to drain all fluids from the litter saver to avoid them getting mixed while in transit
- If you need to disassemble the equipment before shipping, ensure to label each part carefully and pack them together before transport.
- Run a maintenance check before shipping your litter saver to ensure that all parts are functional
Get In Touch with A-1 to Ship Your Litter Saver
What are you waiting for? Work with the best heavy equipment transportation company to ship your litter saver across the country and beyond at an affordable rate—Call 1-888-230-9116 to speak to a representative for more information about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost to ship a Litter Saver?
It's hard to calculate an exact amount. This is because a litter saver might be easy to transport, but there are several factors that a shipping company must consider when calculating the final cost.
The most prevalent distance between the pickup location and your destination is the most pervasive. The wider the space, the longer the driver has to be on the road. Apart from the per-mile cost, the company also has to pay the driver according to the miles covered or hours he drives.
The traffic also affects the final cost.
What is the best option to ship a Litter Saver?
A litter saver is usually around 600 to 900 pounds heavy and won't go over 1000 in most cases. A shipping company can easily transport it on a small flatbed trailer. These trailers are around 25 feet long. A litter saver is only 7 to 5 feet long.
On the other hand, if you've attached your litter saver to a truck, then the shipping company will bring a bigger flatbed trailer that's around 48 feet long because even though a car only weighs about 5000 pounds, it won't fit on a small flatbed trailer.
Since it's not an oversized or wide load, a standard flatbed is convenient, as company personnel can load it quickly using a ramp propped up against the trailer. The journey is also simple.
How many days may take to ship a Litter Saver?
The answer depends on how and when the company is transporting your litter saver. This means that if you're having it shipped with a piece of heavy equipment, it'll take longer because the company has to complete more steps and consider many factors before deciding a route.
If you're having it shipped on its own on a small flatbed trailer, then the driver can deliver it much quicker. The total number of days will depend on where your drop-off location is well.
Besides more distance taking longer to corner, variables like weather and traffic will also impact how quickly the company can move your litter saver.
Why should I ship a Litter Saver?
A litter saver isn't very heavy on its own, so you might want to transport it to your destination by yourself. While that's possible, transporting other farm equipment like a truck or tractor might be better because you can transport it attached to them.
Individually, you'll have to pay for the package and have it transported through other means. Unless you take it yourself on a small flatbed trailer, it'll be an unnecessary cost. Even the flatbed trailer will cost you.
On the other hand, a shipping company can attach the litter saver to any other equipment you're transporting and quickly ship it. Even if you have it move independently, it's still more convenient than taking it yourself.