Moving to China from the U.S. isn’t something easily done. It takes a lot of time and organization to move from one country to another. Luckily, there are services out there that can help you with the move.
For example, international auto transport is one of the services often purchased by individuals moving overseas.
This is the most reliable and affordable way to relocate a car without causing it harm or raising the mileage. Transport companies guarantee their services and even protect all the vehicles in their care under their insurance policy. Shipping a car to China is much easier and less stressful with professionals.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Complying with China’s Import Policy.
The import laws for China aren’t as strict as they could be. With the assistance of the transporter, you will find that it’s much easier to comply with the laws for import.
- Any cars over 20 years old are prohibited.
- Vehicle must be left-hand drive.
- Used vehicles may only be driven for personal use.
- Vehicles that run on diesel are allowed to enter China.
- Hybrid and electric cars can be delivered. However, it is hard to find parts for them in China.
The import laws for China change every so often. Call the Embassy of China to learn more about the auto import policy. They can even provide you with the most current tax and duty rates. Any taxes associated with the transport must be paid in full before the car can gain import clearance from Customs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?