How to Ship a Car from Florida to Costa Rica with Expert Transport Services?
The process of shipping a car to another nation is one that only expert transporters should practice. It takes experience, the familiarity of foreign import laws, and durable shipping tools to ensure a safe delivery.
If you’re trying to ship your car to Costa Rica from Florida, start looking for reputable transport companies seasoned in international car shipping.
Car shipping companies should exemplify certain characteristics proving their success as an overseas transport service. Look for these qualities as you use online resources to find transporters in Florida to ship your car to Costa Rica.
Characteristics of a Reliable Shipping Company.
- Dependable shipping companies carry insurance policies to cover the items they are responsible for delivering. Always ask the overseas auto transporters you contact about their insurance coverage before hiring them for services.
- All of the transport equipment is high quality. Any business dealing with international deliveries should have ships, cargo containers and other durable pieces of transport equipment.
- International transport companies with experience in the auto shipping industry are more familiar with foreign import laws. Complying with the regulations of another country is difficult, especially for anyone unfamiliar with international transport or travel. The Embassy of Costa Rica is another great resource to learn the laws for importation.
- Customer service representatives are extremely helpful, helping you with your service selections and making sure your car meets the restrictions of Costa Rica. Your questions and concerns are addressed by customer service reps, creating a more satisfying shipping process.
- They don’t ask for a down payment. Reputable transport services don’t require a payment until the delivery of the vehicle has been made. If you are asked for money upfront, you may have come across a scam artist.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.