While the thought of residing in Morocco is thrilling, moving can be stressful. Preparing for a move or an extended stay in another country is time consuming, but rewarding nonetheless.
To make sure you have the opportunity to freely travel your new surroundings, have your car transported through overseas shipping professionals.
By hiring an overseas transport company in the U.S.A. to ship your car to Morocco, you will be able to avoid the hassles of using public transportation. You can rest easy knowing that your car is secure and in good care during its travels.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Rules and Regulations of Morocco’s Vehicle Import.
It is important that you hire an auto transporter with international shipping experience. They understand the significance in complying with the country’s policies for import and will help you gain Customs’ approval. The auto import policy in Morocco remains easy to comply with in comparison to many other countries. Nevertheless, import policies are always being updated or changed. Contact the Embassy of Morocco to see if the restrictions are still the same as listed below.
- A vehicle can be temporarily imported into the country for up to 3 months without paying any import duties.
- Only vehicles for personal use are permitted.
- The vehicle must be under 5 years old.
- If you leave the country, the car must be exported.
- You must pay the import duties and tariffs before the vehicle is approved for import.
Gather These Documents to Show the Customs Office.
- Import Permit.
- Original Title and Registration.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Original Bill of Lading.
Along with the above documents, you must also provide Customs proof that you paid all the import duties.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?