Ship Your Car To Or From Szombathely, Hungary
Szombathely is by far the 10th largest city in Hungary. It is the administrative center of the Vas County which has its location near the border with the country of Austria. If you are moving in the country to further your education or you are a returning citizen or you are just here to work, having your vehicle with you is without a doubt a good idea. This is going to ensure that you have an easy way of commuting around the country. Surely, you would also have to rely on a reputable transport service in order to ensure that everything is handled perfectly. You can take advantage of the A-1 Auto Transport service if you want to secure a hassle-free transit of your vehicle.
Now, first of all, the import process could easily be simplified if you have a Hungarian Residence Permit which is currently valid or the owner is someone who has this permit. This is going to significantly expedite the entire procedure. In addition, it would also help you quite a lot, if you work with a reliable shipping service and this is exactly where A-1 Auto Transport is going to come into the picture. We have more than two decades of experience and we will ensure that everything is handled flawlessly. Now, there are some legal regulations that you would have to abide by when it comes to it:
- Your car has to be less than 4 years of age
- The car could be imported without paying a duty if it has a catalytic converter. However, you will need a valid residence permit for this.
- Vehicles which are older than 4 years need to pass a special emission test.
Your car should be a new model or at least less than 4 years of age, if it’s to pass the customs clearance quickly. Older cars could go through but they need to conveniently pass the environmental examination. You will also need to clear the Hungarian Customs Authority and as soon as you are through with it, you will need to get your car registered.
- S. Driver’s license
- Bank guarantee
- Liability insurance which should cover the shipping service
- Original title and registration
- Signed invoice for the vehicle
- Proof of ID and passport
Prior to the export, we are going to notify the US Customs and Border Protection agency in relation with your intent. Hungary is a land-locked country and as such you can ship it to Croatia instead and have it delivered by land. You can choose between RORO and container shipping. Should you have further questions, you can contact the Embassy of Hungary in Washington, D.C.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?