Ship Your Car To Or From Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Located in central Hungary, the city of Székesfehérvár is the regional capital of the central part of Fejér County, Székesfehérvár District and Transdanubia. It is an important city and perfect for those that want to move here for work or study.
Click here for further information on shipping to Hungary.
When coming to Székesfehérvár, you may want to consider bringing your vehicle with you so you can get to school, work, or just around whenever it works best for you. The first step in transporting your vehicle is hiring a reliable shipping agency like A1 Auto Transport Service to assist you every step of the way. They use their 20+ years’ experience to transport your vehicle hassle-free.
Before you start the process of booking your transport, you will first need to obtain the right permits and have the paperwork needed in order to transport. A-1 Auto Transport Service knows what you need in order to transport your vehicle to this part of Hungary. First, you will need to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of shipping such as:
- Your vehicle cannot be less than four years old
- Your vehicle may qualify for duty-free shipping if it has a catalytic converter
- Your vehicle will need to pass the emissions test and the environmental test before being allowed inside the country.
You will first need to have a current Hungarian Residence Permit which your shipping agent can assist you in obtaining.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You will need to gather up the right documents in order to start the process. These documents can be copied unless the original is required. These documents include:
- A signed invoice of your vehicle
- Proof of identification such as your passport
- Original registration papers
- Title to the car
- Liability insurance
- Bank guarantee
- S driver’s license
A-1 Auto Transport Service agent will be able to help you throughout the entire process mandated by Hungarian Customs Authority. Since Hungary is landlocked, your vehicle will need to be directed to the port in Croatia. Once there, it can be transported to Budapest. You can expect border checks as well as check posts along the way so it is important to have your documents with you at all times. A1 Auto Transport Service will be able to do this part for you and deliver your vehicle to your door.
Once you are ready, decide on a shipping method and it is time to schedule your vehicle shipment. You can choose between container shipping and RORO shipping. You can learn more about shipping by contacting the Embassy of Hungary.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?