Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Siguatepeque
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Ship Your Car To Or From Siguatepeque, Honduras
Located in Honduras, Siguatepeque a beautiful city nestled in the foothills of the Central Mountains at 1100 meters above sea level. It is strategically situated halfway between San Pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa. As a midway point between two of the largest city in the country, Siguatepeque holds importance for trade and intercity traffic needs.
Auto Transporting Service
When you hire A-1 Auto Transport Service to assist you in transporting your vehicle from the United States to Honduras, you will find that the stress of importing is decreased drastically. Your shipping agent will assist you in making all the necessary choices, filling out all the paperwork, and help you get your vehicle to the port of exit and pick your vehicle up when it reaches the new port. Your shipping agent can become your power of attorney so you will be able to have your vehicle delivered to you wherever you are in Honduras. To get your vehicle prepared for shipment, your shipping agent will want to go over your vehicle with you and note any chips, dents, dings, and scratches.
Freight Shipping to Honduras
Your vehicle can be delivered to La Lima using the Roll On/ Roll Off method or the container shipping method.
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping: Your car will be driven onto the freight ship where it is strapped down for transport so it won’t move while in transit. This is the most cost efficient way to ship a vehicle to Honduras. You will need to take some steps to prepare your vehicle for shipment using this method.
- Container shipping allows your vehicle to be placed inside of a container where it is sealed off and wont be exposed to the flying debris or the weather that can sometimes be fierce out on the waters. This option is a good choice for those who have luxury vehicle or collectors.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Customs Checkpoint Requirements
When shipping a vehicle to Honduras from the United States, you will need to know all the rules and regulations so you can avoid any delays or additional expense. You need to adhere to the export regulations of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Services as well as the Honduras customs.
You will need to have documentation of everything in order to proceed with your import. Some of the documents that you will need to submit before you can import include:
- Original Bill of Lading
- Your vehicle title
- Taxation registry number
- Commercial invoice
- Receipt for all duties and taxes you have paid in advance of your import.
Specific Honduras Import Requirement
You will be subject to taxes that must be paid before your vehicle can be cleared. These taxes can vary in pricing and range from 3.4% all the way to 12%. If your vehicle is more than seven years old, it cannot be shipped to Honduras unless it is a collector/classic. Your A1 Auto Transport Service shipping agent will assist you in understanding all the shipping methods and regulations so you will know what to expect. It is important to take all the necessary steps to ensure that your vehicle clears customs once it is in Honduras. Your transport agent will be able to assist you in all the right steps, paying all the fees, clearing all the customs, and ultimately driving your vehicle while in Honduras. You can find out more about regulations in Honduras by contacting the Embassy of Honduras located in the United States.