Ship Your Car To Or From Pucallpa, Peru
The city of Pucallpa is located in Peru and is in the eastern part close to the banks of the Ucayali River, which is a tributary of the Amazon River. Pucallpa is the capital of Ucayali Region, the Calleria district, and the Coronel Portillo Province. It also connects to Lima through the cities of Huanuco and Cerro de Pasco.
If you want to bring your vehicle with you when you visit or come to Peru to work, you will want to know up front how much you can expect to pay for car shipping from the United States to Pucallpa. You can expect to pay between $2,200 and $4,100, and of course this is just an estimate as there are many factors that will play a role in how much you will actually pay. You will need to plan your export in advance in order to ship it on a timely schedule. The best way to arrange vehicle transport is to hire a company like A1 Auto Transport Service which can reduce your stress in transporting and handle it all for you. We have been in business for years and understand the nuances of working with Peruvian Customs. This helps to deliver the vehicles with ease as we adhere to all regulations, so there is no delay.
Documentation Before Shipping to Peru
You need to get the important documents pertaining to the ownership of the vehicle and other associated document validated and verified by the U.S. Customs and the Peru Customs Authority, before it leave U.S port and enters the port in Peru. Before you can ship your vehicle to Peru, you will need a copy of the following:
- Registration card for your vehicle
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading
- Copy of insurance policy
- Type of vehicle
- Customs Declaration that you can obtain through the Peru Customs Agency
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Limits and Restrictions
Additionally, before you ship to Pucallpa, consider the fact that Peru does enforce such rules and restrictions such as:
- A vehicle cannot be more than five years old
- A vehicle cannot have more than 50,000 miles at the time it is shipped
- A 10% custom ta must be paid on new vehicle or 30% for used vehicle, depending on a few factors
- Cost, Insurance, and Freight, also known as the CIF, the value of the vehicle, and any shipping and insurance charges will be due prior to importing
- The vehicle cannot show any signs of damage or cannot be involved in a major accident
- The steering wheel must be on the right side of the vehicle
- An emissions test must be performed on the vehicle prior to shipping out
Shipping Your Vehicle
There is no other way to get your vehicle to Peru from the United States except to ship it by way of cargo ship. There is no road to connect Columbia to Panama so a boat would be needed during the trip. A1 Auto Transport Company can be there for you when you need them the most. With over twenty years of experience, and understanding all that can happen during transporting, they know what it takes to get the vehicle prepared for the trip and how to handle it when it reaches the ports in Peru. Your vehicle will need to be prepared for the trip across the sea and in order to do that, you need an experienced agent working with you at all times. They know that preparing your vehicle can include the removal of air conditioning gases, the vehicle must be cleaned inside and out, and the spare key along with the jack and extra tire must be left inside.
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method is an option for those who want to transport a vehicle from the United States to Peru. With this method of shipping, the vehicle is placed inside of a bay during transport. The vehicle will need to be emptied the entire time. It is the cheapest way to ship a vehicle.
- Container shipping is another shipping method option for those who want to transport a vehicle in s protected container. While this shipping method costs more, the shipping container is large enough to hold the vehicle and any personal or household items that you want to bring with you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory