Ship Car To Prijedor
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Prijedor is a city as well as a municipality in the northwestern region of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is currently ranked as the seventh largest municipality in the entire country.
It is also prospering in terms of economy as it is hosting an array of educational institutions, services, and industries.
Regardless of the reason for your move, it is quite important for you to have your car with you. This is going to ensure faster and easier traveling throughout the city for work or leisure. There are quite a lot of ports in the country (Banja Luka, Mostar, and Tuzla) and you can easily get the car shipped to the desired location.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Auto Shipping Specifications.
Prior to shipping the vehicle from the USA, it is very important that you get it transported very clean and empty of any belongings. There are pre-inspections before the car is loaded on the freight carrier and when you claim it at the port in Bosnia. Some specific regulations include:
- You have to retract or remove the antennas.
- Remove the CD players as well as other electronic accessories.
- Garage door openers are not allowed inside the vehicle.
- Luggage racks or holders for bikes and ski have to get removed.
- You can only let the spare tire, car jack and the extra set of keys within the car and you can’t have vehicle covers.
These are just some of the regulations that you need to abide by when it comes to the shipping to Bosnia. You can also talk with the A1 Auto Transport if you need any further details. We are particularly experienced as we have over 20 years of professional international shipping experience. We are here to ensure that everything is handled perfectly and without additional hassle.
It is very important to have all the right documents to validate the import in hand so that there are no delays. You are going to have to complete all of the regulations and pay the necessary duties to the Bosnia Customs Authority in order to get your car clearance. The documents which have to be submitted include:
- Title deed in the owner’s name.
- Ownership proof – passport.
- Insurance policy.
- Signed Power of Attorney if you aren’t there to pick the car yourself.
The vehicles are subject to 1% to about 15% import duty and usually, you have to pay about five percent on an average. There is a 17% VAT that has to be cleared before you will be allowed to drive the vehicle around.
The ports in Bosnia allow both RORO and container shipping which makes it easy to pick a method fir for your budget.
- RORO: this method requires you to drive the car on a shipping deck on its own wheels. You wouldn’t be allowed to get any other personal belongings transport and that’s why it’s the quickest and cheapest water-based transportation method.
- Container Shipping: you get to store your car within an enclosed and sealed container, thus protecting it from the elements. Apart from that, you can ship as many personal belongings as you want as long as they are allowed in the country.
Once your vehicle reaches Prijedor, customs will then verify the information, you will need to pay all import taxes, and then you will have full access to your vehicle. You will only have a few weeks to register your vehicle in order to legally drive in the country.
If you need any further information regarding the entire process, you can freely contact the Embassy of Bosnia in the USA.