Mosta is a town which is located in the northern parts of Malta. If you want your car to be imported in the country you might want to rely on the services of the A1 Auto Transport in order to ensure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We are going to transport your vehicle to the port in the US and you can pick it up in Malta or you can authorize us to do so for you and spare you the trouble. In order to get your car shipped you should prepare:
- Clear title.
- Driver’s License.
- Car Insurance.
- Social Security Card.
Import Governing Regulations.
There is a wide range of different regulations as per the Malta Customs Authority, which you’d have to adhere to if you want to get your car shipped. You have to have owned the car for at least 6 months prior to the import to Mosta. In addition you would have to have stayed in Mosta for at least 6 months in order to import your car. If you are citizen that’s returning to the city you won’t be subjected to import duties and you are going to be exempt from other taxes in relation. However, you have to submit the following as well:
- Insurance certificate.
- Ownership proof.
- Vehicle registration.
- Log for the repairs.
- VEH02, VEH03 and VEH04 forms.
- Inspection by the Transport Agency of Malta within 7 days of the import.
Additionally, it is vital that you provide a copy of Conformity of the car by the manufacturer. In addition, you’d have to clear the registration taxes in order to get license tags for the registration which would depend on the emission level tests and the cost of the vehicle.
Furthermore, if you are going to import the car on a temporary basis you don’t have to pay additional taxes. If you plan on doing so permanently then you have to clear the taxes. In order to get an exemption, you’d need to show your student or work permit visa. This is going to have to be submitted to the Transport Department of the country prior to the import. The license plate has to be changed and you would have to get a local driving license within a short period.
You can also discuss the shipping methods with the A1 Auto Transport Service and we’d take care of all the shipping-related hassles so that you don’t have to. The cost of the entire endeavor would also depend on the shipping method that you choose. You can either go for RORO or Container shipping. The former would be cheaper but you won’t be able to transport other personal belongings while the container shipping option is more expensive and more convenient if you want to relocate other household goods.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?