Muyinga is a city which has its location in northern Burundi. It is the capital of the Province of Miyunga and has an altitude of about 1731 meters.
Procedures for import of vehicles
The fact is that if you want to move there you are going to need your own car with you. In order to do so you will need to contact a shipping agent. It is suggested that you get a 4-wheel drive vehicle because less than 10% of the roads are actually paved. If you decide to do so, you are going to have to gather all the required documentation and to fill out the appropriate forms required by the Customs. A1 Auto Transport service is going to inform you about the nearest export location. They will also provide help you pick up as well as to deliver the car if you aren’t able to pick it up yourself. You can get the information required by talking with us or by getting in touch with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Miyunga
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Miyunga||$200||$5400||5+43 days|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Miyunga||$400||$4400||5+32 days|
|Miyunga to (California port) to Las Vegas, NV||$450||$5400||5+43 days|
|Miyunga to (California port) to Portland, OR||$475||$5400||6+43 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Miyunga||$550||$5400||6+43 days|
|Miyunga to (New York port) to Columbus, OH||$550||$4400||5+32 days|
|Miyunga to (New York port) to Detroit, MI||$575||$4400||6+32 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Miyunga||$675||$4400||6+32 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Miyunga||$775||$5400||7+43 days|
|Miyunga to (New York port) to Houston, TX||$1,075||$4400||7+32 days|
- *Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
- *Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
- *Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
- *Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
- *Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Regulations concerning the import.
For you to bring your car to Miyunga, you would have to fill out quite a few forms that are required by the Burundi Customs. The required documentation prior to the shipment is as follows:
- Original bill of sale as well as vehicle registration.
- Original title which is showing the engine number as well as the number of the chassis, the cubic capacity, the model, the make and the year of manufacturing.
- Copy of your Passport.
You are also going to have to pay the handling fee of 4$ of the cost, as well as the insurance and freight fees. You would also have to pay 17% transactional expenses which are based on the cost of the CIF. Before shipping the car you would also have to prepare:
- Driver’s License.
- Original Title of the vehicle.
- Social Security Card.
- Signed affidavit of Power of Attorney provided that you won’t be there to pick it up yourself.
You can contact the Burundi Embassy, should you require any further information. They are going to direct you towards the customs regulations as well as the paperwork that are going to be needed in order to bring your personal belongings.
Before the shipping process you are going to have to speak to a shipping agent. You are also going to have to confirm the method of transportation and if you need any other personal items. You are also going to be allowed to schedule the shipping and the delivery in the United States or in the country of Burundi, once the car arrives. Depending on the particular method of shipment you choose, you may be required to properly steam clean the car and to clean it out of any personal items. You may also be required to remove all of the exterior accessories which could fall off or which could be damaged during the journey.
How to ship a car to the country of Burundi.
There are two general ways with which you may ship a car to Burundi from the States. These are the Roll-On/Roll-Off and Container Shipping.
RORO shipping is actually the cheapest and therefore the most preferred way. Ro-Ro is great for different types of cars as well as trucks, SUV’s and other forms of transportation. Your car is going to be rolled on a ramp on the carrier ship and it is going to be fastened with braces or brackets. Once the car reaches the receiving port in Burundi, it is going to be driven off the ship. However, you are going to remove all kinds of personal items and you will have to have it perfectly cleaned up prior to the process.
Container shipping on the other hand is one of the oldest means of shipping overseas. It is generally going to cost more than the Ro-Ro shipping but it gives you more value if you have to ship other belongings besides the car. You can place them inside the container and even inside the car. Nevertheless, the process is generally going to be slower because it would require more inspections by customs and other authorities. However, you are going to be able to rest assured that your car and your belongings are safely stored within a container.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇧🇮 Burundi, (BI)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇧🇮 Burundi, (BI)
Motorcycle International Destinations
🇧🇮 Burundi, (BI)
🇧🇮 Burundi, (BI)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoCar Shipping To Or From Port Of San JuanLexingtonShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To Afghanistan
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September