Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Luque
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Ship Your Car To Or From Luque, Paraguay
Located in the Central Department of Paraguay, the city of Luque is part of the Gran Asuncion metropolitan area. It was founded back in 1750 or 1635 – both dates are recorded. Luque used to be the capital of the country back in 1868 when the Paraguayan War took place.
Learn more about importing a vehicle to Paraguay.
Exporting a vehicle is a bit tricky because the country is land-locked so it has no coastline. Therefore, you can’t ship your vehicle directly to the country but you need destine it to a neighboring country such as Argentina, for example, and ship it by land from there.
Importing Personal Vehicles
Now, importing vehicles here might be tricky because of the specific geography of the country as it’s landlocked. To bring your car to Asuncion, a lot of shippers use the land shipping methods to handle vehicles as well as other cargo. Truck transportation from the closest Argentinean port is very common. Shipping a regular vehicle to Luque from the US is likely to cost you about $2,300 to $4,700. It’s absolutely important to understand that these are only the shipping costs and there might be additional fees and expenses.
Shipping services such as the A1 Auto Transport are capable of handling the subsequent transport as soon as it reaches the neighboring port through the sea route. In order to avoid snags and obtain the best results, we will make sure to avoid delays by optimizing the logistics. We have an expert team of professionals who will help you with everything from the documents to abiding by all the regulations. You will need to ensure that your vehicle meets all the regulations of Paraguay customs department apart from adhering to U.S Customs.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
With this in mind, some of the documents that you need to prepare include:
- Bill of Lading
- Proof of ownership
- Original purchase invoice of the vehicle
- Custom clearance certification
- Driver’s license
Apart from selecting the right shipping method, you will need to ensure that the vehicle is cleaned completely. This will ensure that it is not quarantined. You are required to leave only 1/4th tank of fuel, spare tire and keys and car jack. This is specifically important if you are shipping with RORO.
In addition, A-1 Auto Transport service offers terminal to terminal service and door to door. We pick and drop your vehicle from your home to port. Apart from that you need to select from the sea-freight shipping methods, namely:
- Ro-Ro shipping is going to leave your vehicle exposed to the elements and to the overall weather conditions. This is something that you need to take into account when it comes to it. Furthermore, you won’t be able to ship anything but your vehicle and no personal belongings are actually allowed within it. This means that you need to take out everything and leave nothing but the car jack, floor mats, a spare set of keys and the spare tire.
- Container shipping, on the other hand, is far safer than Ro-Ro because your car is stored within a sealed container. You can fill it up with as many belongings as it can fit. It’s more expensive and slower than RORO.