Ship Your Car To Or From Kraljevo, Serbia
The city of Kraljevo is located approximately 4 miles on River Ibar away of its confluence with the Western Morava. It’s also the administrative center of the Raska District in the western part of Serbia. You may have your own reasons to move to Serbia and when you do that you need to ensure that you bring over your vehicle with you.
Learn more about shipping to Serbia.
Now, you need to regard this particular task because it’s important. Getting your vehicle imported is complicated but it is possible. It would be wise to work with a professional shipping agency such as A-1 Auto Transport, in order to receive all the necessary help. Traveling in a new country could be particularly challenging, especially if you don’t have your own vehicle with you. Even though Serbia has well developed public transport and road networks, the language barrier and the currency difference might cause certain issues.
Importing the Car
Shipping your car to Serbia is usually going to cost you between $2,000 and $5,700 from the USA. All vehicles that are imported in Serbia need to meet the local vehicle standards. Some cars manufactured in the US do not meet them and that is why you need to get the modifications done. The process is termed as homologation. Some of the reasons for which you might want to get your car imported in the country include:
- More efficient means of traveling
- Quicker way to travel
- It is going to save you money in the long run
- You can avoid the language barrier
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Best Shipping Methods
It is important to ensure that you have transit insurance and select the right method as it is going to affect the shipping costs. The two methods include:
- Roll-on/Roll-off (RORO). This is the shipping process which is overly recommended and preferred by clients as it’s the cheapest one. If you don’t need to ship anything else, this is the perfect choice. It’s also the quickest water-bound method of transportation and even though your car will be exposed to the elements, it’s still very convenient.
- Container Shipping: If you want to bring a lot of additional belongings with your vehicle, this is the method to consider. It’s a very convenient shipping method as it’s going to provide you with an additional layer of protection thanks to the sealed container. However, you have to account for the fact that it’s a lot more expensive and it’s a bit slower due to the abundance of check-points that your cargo will have to go through. It’s recommended for expensive vehicles.
It is important to ensure that all relevant documents are submitted to the U.S Customs and the Serbian Customs Department.
- Proof of ownership
- Title of the vehicle
- Customs certification within the first 30 days
- Serbian visa or proof of residence
- Permit for work
- Inspection documents
- Bill of lading
- Invoice of purchase
- Engine size certification
As you can see, there are quite a few things that you will need to account for when it comes to it. This is why it’s advisable to work with an experienced international transport agency such as the A1 Auto Transport service. We will make sure that everything is handled as per the highest quality standards.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?