Ship Your Car To Or From Kolding, Denmark
Kolding is a large Danish seaport and seat of a municipality that is located right at the tip of the Kolding Fjord in the Southern regions of Denmark. It is a hub for transportation, commerce, and manufacturing. Some of the economically significant activities include the manufacturing of machines as well as textiles and export of livestock.
In any case, if you choose to ship your vehicle here, you need to ensure that you work with a professional transportation company such as the A1 Auto Transport. This will ensure a hassle-free process. There are, however, quite a few things that you need to take into proper consideration. Let’s have a look.
If you want to import your vehicle temporary, there are no import duties and taxes which are levied under this particular method. There is one application fee of $73 and you will also have to go through vehicle registration and to submit proof of your stay. When you work with our company, we are going to ensure that the documents are handled flawlessly without any issues whatsoever. Some of the important documents include:
- Title deed
- Insurance policy
- Ownership proof
- Registration documents
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
It’s important for your vehicle to pass the necessary inspections and valuations by the Danish Register of Motor Vehicles. You will be allowed to drive after you get the receipt of the inspection. Keep in mind that you need to plan on staying in the country for more than 365 days or to have stayed in it for more than 365 days in the last 24 months. You will also be required to pay certain taxes which are levied based on the results of the valuation. You have to obtain a CPR number and pay the necessary taxes. It can cost between $2,000 and $4,400 to ship a car from the US to Denmark. These routes are fairly popular because of the proximity to Western Europe and other Scandinavian countries. The vehicle registrations are done by the Central Register of Motor Vehicles and are governed by the laws of SKAT that looks after the customs, duties, and taxes.
Based on your budget and requirements, there are generally two shipping options that you can choose between and that includes:
- Ro/Ro Shipping. This is the method where you are required to drive your car on a shipping deck on a freight ship. It’s convenient if you want something quick and cheap. However, keep in mind that the car is left exposed to the elements and you can’t transport any personal belongings.
- Container shipping. This is the method where you take advantage of a 20ft or 40ft container where your car is stored. It’s slower and more expensive but it provides a lot more protection to your vehicle, it’s definitely something to be considered if your car is very expensive.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?