Ship Your Car To Or From Goyang-Si, South Korea
Located north from the city of Seoul, the city of Goyang-si is the capital region. It is on the access route through Seoul Ring – Express as well as the Jayuro Expressway which is about twenty minutes away.
Learn more about shipping cars to South Korea.
You may have your own reasons to move to Goyang-Si from USA, but if you move your car with you, it will help you move at your own pace. There are certain ports in the United States that will ship to South Korea so you will need to find out which ports do ship out to that country and then determine how you will get your vehicle to that port. You can hire A1 Auto Transport Service to help you transport your vehicle from the United States to South Korea without any complications and reducing the amount of stress you have to endure.
Shipping and Ancillary Services
Once you hire A1 Auto Transport Service, a shipping agent who is qualified and trained to assist you in transporting will contact you. The representative will answer any questions you may have including where you will need to bring your vehicle in order to ship it. There are several ports that you will be able to choose from. You can also choose the door-to-port service which retrieves your vehicle from wherever it is and takes it to the port for you when you are too busy to do so yourself. If you want to import a vehicle to Goyang-si, you will expect to pay between $2400 and $5500. While most shipments arrive in a container, your choice of shipping options will help you customize your total cost and help you make the most out of your transportation.
As mentioned earlier, container shipping is a common way to bring a vehicle from the United States into South Korea however there is another method of shipping called Roll On/ Roll Off which is a more affordable way to ship your vehicle. With this method of shipping, your vehicle is placed on the deck of a ship and then strapped down so it will remain in the bay that has been designated for. Once the ship reaches the port, it will be unloaded and turned over to customs for clearance.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents For Shipping
You will need to gather all the information necessary to arrange your import and to clear your vehicle at U.S. Customs and at South Korean Customs Authority. Make several copies of the following documents and keep the originals with you:
- The title of your vehicle
- The proof of registration of your vehicle
- Purchase invoice
- Proof of insurance on your vehicle
- Customs declaration, both the original and the copy will be needed
- Inventory list
- Bill of Lading
- Your current passport and work visa for South Korea
Limitations and Eligibility Requirements
You can contact the U.S Customs and Border Protection Agency in order to find out more about the rules and regulations for shipping a vehicle and providing all the documents needed in order to start the importing process. Allow yourself enough time to do everything needed including preparing your vehicle for shipment otherwise you may experience delays. Your shipping agent will be able to help you with any questions you may have including the documents needed for this type of business.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?